British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

must be something big because its getting a lot of hype, i still think Morris could be getting announced.

Rumour on Biker FM's speedway show is that Joe Screen will be signing. If anyone saw his tweet the other day then I think this could be true?

Edited by Tony The Tiger

must be something big because its getting a lot of hype, i still think Morris could be getting announced.

Something big ? Big Joe Screen

screen would make interesting manager.Dont think we getting morris so bit disappointed.Expect lanham to be in and an aussie who didn't ride here last year.compton expected to be back so should be better than last year.Look forward to tomorrows announcement.

Reckon it's screeny

Joe Screen is a definete either team manager or rider.. It makes interesting reading that he was today trying to buy forks for a bike !! So its Stead,Roynon,Screen,palm toft, Compton and Koppe and another new rider at just under 5 points if my sums are correct

Joe Screen is a definete either team manager or rider.. It makes interesting reading that he was today trying to buy forks for a bike !! So its Stead,Roynon,Screen,palm toft, Compton and Koppe and another new rider at just under 5 points if my sums are correct

Team manager :t: Rider :unsure:

No I can't see Joe Screen coming back as a rider to be honest. I think the first 4 are pretty much nailed on Stead, Roynon (obviously), Lanham and Compton. Charlieboy says an Aussie who didn't ride last year is in the team as well; any ideas?

I clarified my comments in #721 - and have been proved correct this morning!

Hardly in the know though was it "Scoop" as every speedway fan knew Shamek was going to be at Poole in 2014.

Gonna have to come up with something better than that.

No I can't see Joe Screen coming back as a rider to be honest. I think the first 4 are pretty much nailed on Stead, Roynon (obviously), Lanham and Compton. Charlieboy says an Aussie who didn't ride last year is in the team as well; any ideas?

Richard Sweetman.

screeny always said he wanted to ride for his 'home' team before he retired !!

screeny always said he wanted to ride for his 'home' team before he retired !!

Too late, didn't he retire last year?