British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Somerset V Newcastle Play Off Friday 11th October 2013

Newcastle need something from this match to keep the play off group alive. It will be a tough task for the diamonds at the home of the league leaders. Maybe we can take numerous 3-3's early on and hit the rebels with heat advantages in the later stages or maybe the Rebels will just romp to victory. Who knows what will happen. I wish I could make the long trip to watch this one but it is just too far for me.

We'll get humped. Already well beaten once down there this season.

Yeah but we can live in hope before we actually get hammered!!
  • Like 1

worky got thumped in the league at ippo.... then went and beat them at ippo in the play offs. lets make it a northern final..

Somerset against Rye House showed the Rebels using 2 guests and rider replacement. So what will the Rebels team be against the diamonds.

Newcastle will track:-

1. Richie Worrall

2. R/R for Stuart Robson

3. Andrew Tully

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Anton Rosen

6. Chris Schramm

7. Lewis Kerr

It is difficult to forecast this one without knowing the Somerset line up, Newcastle have 7 riders capable of winning heats. So can a Rebels fan supply the likely line up for their team?

Edited by dantodan

Somerset against Rye House showed the Rebels using 2 guests and rider replacement. So what will the Rebels team be against the diamonds.

1. Richie Worrall

2. R/R for Stuart Robson

3. Andrew Tully

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Anton Rosen

6. Chris Schramm

7. Lewis Kerr

It is difficult to forecast this one without knowing the Somerset line up, Newcastle have 7 riders capable of winning heats. So can a Rebels fan supply the likely line up for their team?

Hmm so we are a eight man team then are we? who is the other rider then please do tell!!

1. Richie Worrall

2. R/R for Stuart Robson

3. Andrew Tully

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Anton Rosen

6. Chris Schramm

7. Lewis Kerr

Rebels should line-up as:

1. Doyle

2. Newman

3. Morris

4. Davies

5. Grajczonek

6. Wright

7. Rose/Greenwood

But with 3 Rebel meetings scheduled before the Diamonds' visit plus the EL final for Jason and Josh; plenty of opportunities for injuries before then :neutral: .

Edited by Barney Rebel
  • Like 1

4 days have gone by and no-one has made a post on this, the most important thread on the Premier League part of the forum, a bit surprising, Is no-one interested in the outcome? Maybe the rebels already think they have beaten the best and have one hand on the trophy. Well think again the Diamonds will be trying hard to beat you at home and away. I sincerely hope the Diamonds entertain the Somerset crowd on Friday but we get something from the match to make our home play off match against the rebels on 13th October mean something. If we lose out to Somerset then good luck to the rebels against Edinburgh in the final

Nope mainly because nobody has a clue what there own teams will never mind the opposition.Thats Speedway these days.

4 days have gone by and no-one has made a post on this, the most important thread on the Premier League ..................

Perhaps because the thread was started much too early. Nearly two weeks before the fixture is excessive, even a week in not usual for PL threads. A friday night match should have a thread appearing on the monday or tuesday, unless its a final - and this one ain't!

Maybe the rebels already think they have beaten the best and have one hand on the trophy.

Where do you get this rubbish from? After your thumping result yesterday I would think it is all up for grabs. Keep it close on Friday and you thump us on Sunday and you are through.

Where do you get this rubbish from? After your thumping result yesterday I would think it is all up for grabs. Keep it close on Friday and you thump us on Sunday and you are through.

that's as long as the 'Bears' do their nice local rivals a favour on Thursday,,, I wanted them to go on and win it themselves, (could they possibly ???)