British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Poole V Birmingham 1st Leg Grand Final

Maybe he could break it down too around the ad breaks and possibly region - I doubt very many were watching outside Dorset after the first ad break :wink:

Quite a few in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon Cornwall, across the Midlands and much further afield in Australia, New Zealand, Poland etc etc, judging by all the comments on social media sites!! :approve:

Middlo made a complete fool of himself with those tweets, and then again with his silly outburst on TV, when he said the ref. got the exclusion wrong. Maybe some of Darcy Ward traits have rubbed of on him! He certainly lost all his credibility there and then.....what little he had left!

This seems to be a thread for a certain Matt Ford, apologist, but he should convince no one. That meeting was a clear case of Matt Ford getting exactly what he wanted, regardless of rider safety. What a shame Iversen came to grief while he was leading, because on that form he looked capable of beating anyone, and no way was that meeting bound to have gone Poole's way.

It would been a very strange set of results for poole not to win the meeting if it had continued to its conclusion.

Typical Stevebrum twisted words and jumping to conclusions. How many tweets has Middlo done? I actually have a life you know! Not gonna read every single one. Maybe you have?

Stevebrum have a life? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are watching his!

post by every boring post!! ;)

Quite a few in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon Cornwall, across the Midlands and much further afield in Australia, New Zealand, Poland etc etc, judging by all the comments on social media sites!! :approve:

Only until after next Monday Mr Skidder. After which normal service will definitely resume :D

I just hope we actually have a team to challenge you next year :blink::neutral:

It would been a very strange set of results for poole not to win the meeting if it had continued to its conclusion.

Maybe not to win by the required amount though.

At the end of the day nothing is going to change SKY want Poole in the Play-Offs & FAT MAUD has got so many puppets in his back pocket it is unreal. We need a governing body next season otherwise the same will happen again next year because we all know J. Cook hasn't got a set of B*LLS (Too scared to stand up to FAT MAUD because he relies on Poole to loan them Davey Watt every year).

Stevebrum have a life? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are watching his!

post by every boring post!! ;)

I suggest you take some of lisa-colette`s advice and get a life yourself if you are watching and waiting for my every `boring` post.

Maybe start with a few friends?? :t::P

Typical Stevebrum twisted words and jumping to conclusions. How many tweets has Middlo done? I actually have a life you know! Not gonna read every single one. Maybe you have?

Typical response. Just ignore the fact that a huge majority of people read or use Twitter and dismiss them of not having a life :rofl: :rofl:

Why do i have to read every Middlo post to `twist words and jump to conclusions`? I have read enough to make the comment i have. Maybe if you read a few yourself (like millions of people do on a daily basis) you might just need to take those blinkers off and see what many others are saying.

But as expected a typical lisa-colette blinkered response.

Edited by stevebrum

Maybe not to win by the required amount though.

We didn't need to win at all as it would also have taken a very strange result for Lakeside at Swindon for Poole not to qualify.

At the end of the day nothing is going to change SKY want Poole in the Play-Offs & FAT MAUD has got so many puppets in his back pocket it is unreal. We need a governing body next season otherwise the same will happen again next year because we all know J. Cook hasn't got a set of B*LLS (Too scared to stand up to FAT MAUD because he relies on Poole to loan them Davey Watt every year).

Go ahead, name all these Puppets then!! It should make very interesting reading for any legal eagles (and I don't mean Eastbourne!)!!

We didn't need to win at all as it would also have taken a very strange result for Lakeside at Swindon for Poole not to qualify.

On the night, Poole were looking for a 7 point win, and as soon as they got 7 points ahead, the track became too dangerous all of a sudden.The whole thing was utterly shambolic.

Edited by BritPete

Go ahead, name all these Puppets then!! It should make very interesting reading for any legal eagles (and I don't mean Eastbourne!)!!

BSPA - Belle Vue call off a meeting they get deducted points and Poole no punishment when they done the same (Lakeside Home 2 riders missing excuse financial suicide), J. Cook for letting Poole get away with it Lakeside would have got 4th but he doesn't say anything because he relies on Matt Fraud to loan them Davey Watt every year, Tony Steele for letting that farce of a meeting go ahead with the amount of injuries in 2013 a riders career could have been over on that night just so Poole could get into the play offs. Have you ever ridden a speedway bike when you can't see where you are going?

Don't really understand your bottom 2 lines. The riders were in agreeance to give it a go at BV, The meeting was called to a hault on the grounds of rider safety. As for your top part, you have a very vivid imagination. Also BV admitted they were wrong to call there earlier Bowser, er sorry I mean Water main leak meeting off. Have you ever tried riding a push bike on slop, nevermind a speedway bike... Er, and Matts name is Ford...

Edited by Starman2006

Don't really understand

There wasn't any need for you say anymore Starman.. we know.. :)

Don't really understand your bottom 2 lines. The riders were in agreeance to give it a go at BV, The meeting was called to a hault on the grounds of rider safety. As for your top part, you have a very vivid imagination. Also BV admitted they were wrong to call there earlier Bowser, er sorry I mean Water main leak meeting off. Have you ever tried riding a push bike on slop, nevermind a speedway bike... Er, and Matts name is Ford...

BV riders didn't agree Mr. Atwood didn't say nothing because he got bullied into a corner by the fraud squad. Rider safety don't make me laugh it was dangerous from the start but then again Wimborne Road is always a dangerous race track.

BV riders didn't agree Mr. Atwood didn't say nothing because he got bullied into a corner by the fraud squad. Rider safety don't make me laugh it was dangerous from the start but then again Wimborne Road is always a dangerous race track. Matt is called FAT MAUD or MATT FRAUD.

Don't be so childish and pathetic.

• Like 1