British Speedway Forum

Worrall might be ok if he gets his confidence back. Bates will only improve. Could have been worse.

I see that Rosco has tweeted that he has got exactly the reserve pairing he wanted - Worrall & Bates...if that's the case I would suggest that it was all stitched-up prior to today's less than 'dramatic' BSPA draw

I also believe that young Steve Worrall will have to commute to and from Scotland regularly - will he end up driving that horrible commute or will he get some help ? Would like to know the answer to that one...

Anyway, well done Alun on fulfilling your Xmas wishes for next year - no need to call those on here 'Know-Alls' though.. :t:

Edited by yerropes

Looks like Doyle IS looking for an EL club for 2014 as he tweeted sometimes things don't turn out

If no Doyley which is pure madness for me then it must mean PK, Nick & Mads are in the Robins line up.

Not happy with no Doyley but then was aware of it.

If that is the case it is a shame but may now see Troy back.

Edited by A ORLOV

If that is the case it is a shame but may now see Troy back.

Troy, Mads, Nick, PK & a rider that fits I guess but would've taken Jason over Troy.

Troy, Mads, Nick, PK & a rider that fits I guess but would've taken Jason over Troy.

Agree with that CR, if that is the line up we have 3.27 for 5th rider. Will be ironic if he rides for Poole.

Edited by A ORLOV

Agree with that CR, if that is the line up we have 3.27 for 5th rider.

I guess it will depend on what riders they could get at an average that fitted in with what they had with the other riders but I can see Jason ending up with a better average than Troy in 2014 & the fact they made him an asset is strange.

• Like 1

Agree with that CR, if that is the line up we have 3.27 for 5th rider. Will be ironic if he rides for Poole.

I think we would only have 2.67 but maths is not my strong point.

Peter Kildemand 8.25

Nick Morris d/u 5.90

Troy Batchelor 8.21

Mads Korneliussen 6.97

leaves 2.67....

correct Anzum,...we can't do that one..

Edited by dump that clutch

It's very disappointing that Doyle will not ride for us next year. I really thought he was nailed on to ride for us. Someone else will be very lucky though!

• Like 1

Is Doyle still going to be doubling-up or can he no longer do that on his average? If he is, then it limits our options, plus for me I'd rather have heatleaders who aren't also in the Premier League.