British Speedway Forum

Ford did try to sign PK, once, but

he made a complete fool of himself.

• Like 2

Ford did try to sign PK, once, but

he made a complete fool of himself.

i think he was trying to have a laugh at Coventry's expense.

Great to have Killer,the Silent Assasin, back in Swindon's famous purple and red. The line-up with 2 to go is looking good, and with Rosco as boss others will already be running scared yet again. As long as they pay the riders Swindon will be in play-offs again no doubt.

Thank the lord PK's back. The most exciting rider in the league!

Probably one of the best riders to watch. If every rider, rode in the same style as Kildemand, the terraces would be packed.

• Like 7

Great to have Killer,the Silent Assasin, back in Swindon's famous purple and red. The line-up with 2 to go is looking good, and with Rosco as boss others will already be running scared yet again. As long as they pay the riders Swindon will be in play-offs again no doubt.

The last 2 signings are still crucial & I just hope Zengota isn't one of them & also guess there's not enough left to have Mads back now.

Gustafsson will be in the mix if not back at Eastbourne.

• Like 1

The last 2 signings are still crucial & I just hope Zengota isn't one of them & also guess there's not enough left to have Mads back now.

Gustafsson will be in the mix if not back at Eastbourne.

Why do you hope Zengota isn't one of them? Seemed very popular at Coventry, and never went missing when at Swindon a few seasons back. With home wins being crucial I for one would love to see Zengi back.

Was never coming to Poole. We have no room for him would take KK every time over PK

Of course you would, its the only time he performs like the supposed world class rider he is meant to be.

Gustafsson's worth a try, in my opinion. I think he needs a change from Eastbourne and he can ride the Swindon track.

• Like 1

Of course you would, its the only time he performs like the supposed world class rider he is meant to be.

Most riders have their ups and downs, Barne Pedersen was always getting stick for under performing with a view to a Poole return but never did return and had a good season last year for Eastbourne.

Why do you hope Zengota isn't one of them? Seemed very popular at Coventry, and never went missing when at Swindon a few seasons back. With home wins being crucial I for one would love to see Zengi back.

He's a modern day Exeter rider who can only ride his home track & is more often than not woeful away.

Yes he might be a rider who seems reliable in terms of turning up but to just perform on his home track simply isn't enough.

Most riders have their ups and downs, Barne Pedersen was always getting stick for under performing with a view to a Poole return but never did return and had a good season last year for Eastbourne.

I guess the penny finally dropped with Bjarne that his days of riding for Poole were over & he was just an asset now would be the answer to that.

A bit like Davey Watt as well now.

He's a modern day Exeter rider who can only ride his home track & is more often than not woeful away.

Yes he might be a rider who seems reliable in terms of turning up but to just perform on his home track simply isn't enough.

I guess the penny finally dropped with Bjarne that his days of riding for Poole were over & he was just an asset now would be the answer to that.

A bit like Davey Watt as well now.

Home wins is always the most important, but whilst not consistent away from home last season did bang in the following:

9+1 at Kings Lynn

9 at Wolverhampton

9+1 at Eastbourne

9+1 at Peterborough

12 at Poole

So not all bad