British Speedway Forum

How many points do Poole have left? Where is Morris going, has somebody been tapped up by his mates?

How many points do Poole have left? Where is Morris going, has somebody been tapped up by his mates?

Poole have just enough left to fit Prem Pawlicki in I believe

Thanks for that, just thought it was a possibility. I didnt realise he made it to a PL number 1!

Why is it made more difficult for riders, who are trying to return after serious injury such as Birks? Could the system be changed to give some kind of dispensation, and this would be for British riders only, to compete in the NL for a limited period whilst they regain confidence.

• Like 1

IF it is true and he wants to leave then i would say good riddance...i like the Kid and have always backed him but im not interested in belly aching and certainly unimpressed with putting out statements on national forums before most people actually know what is going on....as for Somerset blah blah blah

Ash would be mad to accept a full time spot in the top league after his injury or even if he was fully fit.

It has put too many riders back by doing it & he needs to regain fitness & confidence.

Isn't that exactly what he did though, accept a spot in the EL at Swindon, only for Swindon to change their mind ?

What we don't know (I believe) is whether he has a PL spot lined up.

Its quite simple really- We would all like him at Swindon but its very much up to him isn't it. As he says, he has to do whats right for him. And all this talk of contracts, well, its speedway so we know that they are by and large worthless.

The most frustrating this is we could have had a chance to sign Doyle/Mads/Scleiny etc etc but will be left with Zzzzzengota unless we dig deeper and enquire after a Linus or gulp MJJ....cant see it tho as he brings baggage....i.e an Uberstalker

Anyway who gives a rats until friday...JD and Coke going down well now after preppin the veg Merry Christmas (almost) everyone....hey Sid will have to sort out a beer soon phones knackered will try and contact thee on facebook

7.50 enough for Pawlicki or Sundstrom (or Morris?? :P ) but not enough for KK or Lindback!!

The most frustrating this is we could have had a chance to sign Doyle/Mads/Scleiny etc etc but will be left with Zzzzzengota unless we dig deeper and enquire after a Linus or gulp MJJ....cant see it tho as he brings baggage....i.e an Uberstalker

We'd need copious amounts of piriton for MJJ though hagon.....bit like the amount of JD you are consuming..... ;)

• Like 1

so.....assuming 'the kid' has taken his ball and said 'not playing with you anymore'.... what have we left?

P. Kildemand..........8.25

T. Batchelor............8.21

S. Gustafsson.........5.17

plus Bill & Ben at reserve ;):D ....leaves 10.37

answers on a postcard please...

what would Lindback be?... maybe him and a turn for 'our ash'.... ?

Edited by dump that clutch

I'd go for Linus Sundstrom if he fits dumpers. But like others on here, I would be desperately disappointed to see the kid go. Its a few years since I have seen passing at Blunsdon like what Nick served up, certainly in the second part of the season.

Nick is a tremendous prospect in my opinion, and Swindon should do absolutely everything in their power to keep hold of him. If that means paying him the equivalent wages of what he would earn when 'doubling up' then so be it. If we let him slip from our grasp to a rival EL club, then more fool us. Excalibur..... :t:

so.....assuming 'the kid' has taken his ball and said 'not playing with you anymore'.... what have we left?

Get either Doyley or Mads back & say sorry Leicester but they're are assets after all.

I especially like the thought of Doyley as that would screw up Somerset who are too blame for this in the first place.

• Like 1

I'd go for Linus Sundstrom if he fits dumpers. But like others on here, I would be desperately disappointed to see the kid go. Its a few years since I have seen passing at Blunsdon like what Nick served up, certainly in the second part of the season.

Nick is a tremendous prospect in my opinion, and Swindon should do absolutely everything in their power to keep hold of him. If that means paying him the equivalent wages of what he would earn when 'doubling up' then so be it. If we let him slip from our grasp to a rival EL club, then more fool us. Excalibur..... :t:

Have to agree ER i doubted what you said about Nick, felt he would not improve you said he could be a potential big hitter and you have been proved right.The second half of the season he was our most exciting rider from the back he was exciting and that is with Mr KIldemand. Edited by sidney
  • Like 1