British Speedway Forum

. heard he has agreed to ride for Poole :-)

Along with Kyle Howorth and Nick Morris... :rofl::D

You really are a sad individual.

Not the best of comebacks but you reap what you so I'm afraid unless you have a short memory, which you clearly have.

Yawn!! Just as well we didn't buy them then - LOL!

As expected really, we didn't believe the invest in assets policy. We just had our fingers crossed that you'd pay the loan fees on time. Why are you tired? Stevebrum pacing about all night in the caravan again?

“It means we can plan further ahead than one season, we can think more long-term and invest in assets in the club - which is something we were very conscious we needed to do because we’ve lost several heat leaders over the last few years. We haven’t been in a position to do that until now but on the back of our success last season and this sponsorship we’ll be able to do it in the future."

• Like 1

. heard he has agreed to ride for Poole :-)

Along with Kyle Howorth and Nick Morris... :rofl::D

Hark at Laurel & Hardy .... :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by yerropes

Hark at Laurel & Hardy .... :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

Why thanks for the compliment. Which one am i?

Undoubtedly Laurel.

• Like 2

Unsure as to who is the biggest pratt on this thread..the whiney individual that is Crump99 or the vile nonentity that is the self proclaimed 'The Know'?....votes please. thankyou.

Apart from stevebrum the only people I have on ignore are a few Swindon individuals and each time I "view it anyway" ony confirms that I was right!

On reflection probably Norman Wisdom... :D

On reflection probably Norman Wisdom... :D

Mr Grimsdale, Mr Grimsdale.. :D

• Like 1

Mr Shovlar, Mr Shovlar surely... :t:

No, Norman Wisdom is funny!!

• Like 1

Apart from stevebrum the only people I have on ignore are a few Swindon individuals and each time I "view it anyway" ony confirms that I was right!

You aren't on ignore but i`m always right that you have little to add to make it worth me doing the same.

Sometimes banal is easy to ignore anyway. :t:

Not the best of comebacks but you reap what you so I'm afraid unless you have a short memory, which you clearly have.

You're the one who put 1 of 45 so taking the piss, tbh i dont care about the shenanigans of last march or whatever you can't let go, hopefully we'll have a team of our own assetts and you can whine to someone else., :drink:

• Like 1

Points limit much lower ? Riders signing that are more commited to British Speedway and riding less in foreign leagues as there will be more official fixtures here.

As Kildemand rides in Poland, Sweden and Denmark, it would be hard to see him fitting in just as much as Hans Andersen. Batchelor may not be an asset, but he rides in just Sweden and Poland so maybe he is the most likely to return as #1 while Nick Morris has to be included. Have to ask though, who actually owns Morris as I think there will be TWO current PL teams moving up next season meaning each track has 22 home and 22 away meetings.

Swindon do have Mads K and Zengota as assets but Mads is in the same boat as PK and Hans while Zengota also adds the German Leagues to his calendar (one meeting) and it would be hard to see either dropping racing elsewhere to commit to British racing. Therefore Swindon may recall Simon Stead or carry on using Edward Kennett but most likely will be Jason Doyle teaming up to make an Aussie spearhead next season.

Batchelor, Doyle and Morris ...... that wouldn't leave too much if the limit is around 36-38 next season as they have a combined average of 21.41 so Howarth, Birks, Stead and a 3.00 rider fits under 38 giving an indication of how much the leagues may look next season on strengths as I wouldn't be suprised to see Wolves something like the current team with two new reserves replacing the Lindgrens (possibly)

Edited by T.N.T.

Is the points limit really likely to be that low ? I was expecting something around or just below the 40 mark.