British Speedway Forum
Wolfsbane

Wolverhampton 2014

Mads Korneliussen 6.97 and Ricky Wells 5.35 = Mads is decent but Adam is more reliable in my opinion and with Ricky I can't see any team having two riders doubling up at the same PL team. ... So maybe a new 5.00 instead ?

Gregorz Zengota 6.15 and Adam Skornicki 6.14 = Both consistant sorers and along with Ty form a three strong back up to Tai with Jacob coming up the rails fast.

Tomasz Gollob 9.27 and Lukasz Sowka 3.00 = Gollob has quit the GP's so maybe looks at Monmore Green as a replacement and Sowka comes along under his guidance to show his Polish form :rofl: ....... OR ......

Emil Sayfutdinov 8.00 and Sam Ermolenko 4.00* = Maybe Emil misses his short spell in England and as he is teaming up with Tai in Sweden they can fly out together while Sam can't keep off the bike and reassesed at 4.00 should be about right for a 53 year old legend :party:

• Like 1

Gregorz Zengota 6.15 and Adam Skornicki 6.14 = Both consistant sorers and along with Ty form a three strong back up to Tai with Jacob coming up the rails fast.

We already saw the stats on Zengota and he is far from consistent, poor away.

Mads Korneliussen 6.97 and Ricky Wells 5.35 = Mads is decent but Adam is more reliable in my opinion and with Ricky I can't see any team having two riders doubling up at the same PL team. ... So maybe a new 5.00 instead ?

Tomasz Gollob 9.27 and Lukasz Sowka 3.00 = Gollob has quit the GP's so maybe looks at Monmore Green as a replacement and Sowka comes along under his guidance to show his Polish form :rofl: ....... OR ......

Emil Sayfutdinov 8.00 and Sam Ermolenko 4.00* = Maybe Emil misses his short spell in England and as he is teaming up with Tai in Sweden they can fly out together while Sam can't keep off the bike and reassesed at 4.00 should be about right for a 53 year old legend :party:

We'll go with the Emil/Sam combo :)

Sort it out TNT

• Like 1

We'll go with the Emil/Sam combo :)

Sort it out TNT

The name is TNT ........ not DYNAMO !!

Weird thing is, I would actually feel more confident of Sam doing more on a 4.00 than Nicolai on 4.24

Edited by T.N.T.

I'm confident that Tai will ride for Wolves in 2014 but it doesn't look too inspiring afterward. We should have got one of Doyle or PK IMO.

Fast Freddie to come in at June? lol

Edited by superguest

Has Hans Andersen signed anywhere yet? Does he fit in with someone like Pontus?

He was signed by Coventry weeks ago.

• Like 1

Has Hans Andersen signed anywhere yet? Does he fit in with someone like Pontus?

Have you missed all the Speedway news of the past few weeks?!

Have you missed all the Speedway news of the past few weeks?!

Not been paying a great deal of attention :)

And I'm 5 weeks behind on speedway stars lol

Thanks to those for the update!

Edited by BWitcher

Wouldn't have a problem with Adam at all. However 2nd heat leader? Even in this weakened league? :neutral:

It would appear that boats are sailing right, left and centre. Unfortunately none are heading to Monmore Green.

Could it be the case that we're going to blow the budget on Tai and will have to accept same old, same old elsewhere?