British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Good start to team building.

Can anyone who heard the DH interview confirm or deny if Doyle will be #no1 ???

Not to start with, but he could be No.1 part way through the season - a bit like Brummies!

Doyle signing is a great start to the 1 - 5 build.

Sorry to have to point out the obviouse Volty but when you say " you would hate to be seen as just someone with a chip on their shoulder" well that is just how it appears, not just on this post but many of your other views point the same way.

By all means voice your opinion but as I read it, you are doing so, not as a fan of the Lions but as a critic and frankly I dont see what you are attempting to achieve. You no doubt have a passion for speedway and it would be great to see you use that passion in a positive way. That said I guess if you dont like whats going on at Leicester then I guess you will be getting your speedway fix at some other venue next season?

you're right 1 valve, If I'm getting my speedway fix at all next year it will be at some other venue than BP next season. Probably going to see the Lions away. For the record, I'm not trying to achieve anything so that is probably why you don't see it. I, like many others who have already stopped going, are speedway fans first and foremost and I am voicing my opinion that I a would like to see Leicester with a bright future with great entertainment and big crowds. I, along with many others, don't see that, but there you go.

I do agree that Doyle is a great signing for the Lions. If the rumour that Lindback is also in then we look pretty competitive. A good start to a competitive away team also. Here's hoping.

• Like 1

This is a thread especially for those who think ,everything is marvellous at Leicester speedway , please do not post on here if you have a different opinion on anything , this is thread is reserved for the sole use of those who wish to post how thoroughly happy they are with everything Leicester wise , and would prefer to look though rose tinted spectacles at everything .

Edited by jim the whipper

Leicester Speedway is great. Great stuff at Leicester Speedway. What can you say, but... Leicester. Yay! Love it!

Doyle signing is a great start to the 1 - 5 build.

Sorry to have to point out the obviouse Volty but when you say " you would hate to be seen as just someone with a chip on their shoulder" well that is just how it appears, not just on this post but many of your other views point the same way.

By all means voice your opinion but as I read it, you are doing so, not as a fan of the Lions but as a critic and frankly I dont see what you are attempting to achieve. You no doubt have a passion for speedway and it would be great to see you use that passion in a positive way. That said I guess if you dont like whats going on at Leicester then I guess you will be getting your speedway fix at some other venue next season?

I have started a new thread for you and your cohorts , It's in the elite league section , I hope you , Hurricanes and mrcts enjoy yourselves agreeing with each other , seeing nothing but positives in everything and not expressing any point of view , I also hope, Now that you have your very own thread that you won't feel the need to come on this one and preach how anyone else should not have a point of view different to yours , so off you go enjoy your new thread and leave this one alone .

I have started a new thread for you and your cohorts , It's in the elite league section , I hope you , Hurricanes and mrcts enjoy yourselves agreeing with each other , seeing nothing but positives in everything and not expressing any point of view , I also hope, Now that you have your very own thread that you won't feel the need to come on this one and preach how anyone else should not have a point of view different to yours , so off you go enjoy your new thread and leave this one alone .

Surly being positive is a different point of view to that of your own. And you are the one that doesn't seem to like that.

• Like 2

Jim, We are all entitled to our opinions and it's amazing that you can't accept that some people are pretty content having compared the fayre offered at JRSS in the last half of last season with the other tracks us fans who actually go to almost every away match as well as every home match which was as good or better at JRSS than at those away tracks in the 2nd half of the season, and also content that we've announced a great first signing for the Top 5 and also got 2 decent NL Reserves too, so Team Building has made a promising start, so why in this season of goodwill shouldn't we be positive? LOL

This Forum is for all views to debate not just for the negatives to take over completely and make the rules as to who can and cannot post in a thread . And as said by nightshift ours is just a differing point of view to yours, which is what debate is all about, which you obviously don't like .LOL.

Edited by hurricanes
  • Like 1

Great to see the lions at last signing a pl number 1

• Like 2

Jim, We are all entitled to our opinions and it's amazing that you can't accept that some people are pretty content having compared the fayre offered at JRSS in the last half of last season with the other tracks us fans who actually go to almost every away match as well as every home match which was as good or better at JRSS than at those away tracks in the 2nd half of the season, and also content that we've announced a great first signing for the Top 5 and also got 2 decent NL Reserves too, so Team Building has made a promising start, so why in this season of goodwill shouldn't we be positive? LOL

This Forum is for all views to debate not just for the negatives to take over completely and make the rules as to who can and cannot post in a thread . And as said by nightshift ours is just a differing point of view to yours, which is what debate is all about, which you obviously don't like .LOL.

I 'll just write the one reply and it can apply to nightshift as well . I don't have any problem with anyone who wishes to take a positive view and if you wish to debate your positive views against any negative ones that's absolutely fine , as you say that's what debate is all about and what these forums are for , so if I want to say 1,000,000 times that I don't think the racing is very good at Bp and you want to say 1.000,000 times you think it is that should be perfectly acceptable to both parties , where several of the positive thinkers have overstepped the line is when you turn you stop debating actual points and start posting your opinions of a persons character by virtue of them posting opinions differing from yours , If Volty is of the opinion that he paid more to watch speedway last season than someone who simply paid on the gate , and expected the promotion to at least acknowledge the fact that season tickets holders got less than they actually paid for , why should he then be accused of having a chip on his shoulder . and constantly posting negative opinion , so now theres no need for any of you positive thinkers to have to have your eyes and ears assaulted with negatives . you have your own thread where you can just view all the lovely things you want to see posted by each other

• Like 3

Great signing in Jason Doyle. Great to see a club back in the sport after being lost for so long. Bravo Leicester!