British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Two good riders who both score well at most tracks & if they both keep clear of injuries will improve their starting average.

Nice piece of business on loan fees for the Robins as well.

Another good signing. Look after him! Mads will be sorely missed by the Stars supporters. He gave 110% for us and I'm sure he'll do the same for Leicester.

I understand that Tom Perry is unhappy with the reaction of certain posters on here to him becoming a Lion. Tom, if you happen to see this post please do not think that true Lions supporters are to be tarred with this brush. I'm sure that you will do your best and enjoy your season at The Den but whatever the outcome your efforts will be appreciated by yours truly and all the many genuine Lion's fans that are looking forward to the new era of Leicester Speedway.

I have to agree with Barrow Boy, Tom, ignore the vitriolic comments on here and I assume F***book, and welcome to the Lions.......!

Two good signings for the Lions when both fully fit!

Lets hope Doyley fully recovers from his back injury in Oz last weekend!!!!!!!

Two good signings for the Lions when both fully fit!

Lets hope Doyley fully recovers from his back injury in Oz last weekend!!!!!!!

You really don't like Jason do you??

You do read stuff that isn't there!!! :mad:

I am wishing him a full recovery from the back injury that he picked up in Australia!! Where does that infer I don't like him?!

You do read stuff that isn't there!!! :mad:

I am wishing him a full recovery from the back injury that he picked up in Australia!! Where does that infer I don't like him?!

I guess that would come from your previous posts accusing him of having an ego amongst other things really.

Apologise if that wasn't the case this time though but you really havn't had much positive to say about him before.

But it's obvious that most of the more critical posts on here and some of the language used by some, would not appear if people had to use their own names to post? And of course the old best rule of 'don't post anything that you wouldn't say to the persons face' is never followed on here by those who spread hate and use the more direct language which is why the BSF's name is in the gutter and those who put points reasonably and use the Queens English are drowned out by those who shout loudest with the worst language.

As for 'what's gone on' re Tom Perry? Nothing's 'gone on', just a human being Rider reasonably wanting to be given the chance to prove himself at a new Club before being slated, that's all and not too much to ask I wouldn't think ?

No disrespect but where is the profanity and language used by some? As far as i can see you could probably say both Jim The Whipper and Long Eye have a colourful way with the english language but if you are here you know what you're getting from either (they come from the differing views and aim it at the different sections). It goes both ways. where have you seen this 'direct language' and 'worst language'. I saw Lionking get called a 'tw*t' on the very first response on facebook and that is where you generally find that level of language, abuse and those general threatening tones. You, as ever, appear to be making it up. I remember poor old George Wood get royally abused for saying the track isn't producing great racing on one of the facebook pages before being told to 'do one', and he is about as 'pro' Leicester as you get.

Having said that, When i manage to catch one of Liontamer's posts in the moments before they are removed they probably fit the description of what you say! You have to be quick though as they don't last long!

Re: Tom Perry, I mean't nothing to do with Tom Perry. More aimed at the facebook 'mob'. If you didn't understand that being my point or were purposely trying to turn it into an anti-rider advantage then i think we are as far as we are going on the subject! time for one of my 'jeez's' i'm afraid.

Anyways, i think we've responded enough about the subject so i'll offer you the last word where you can back up the language and profanity stuff. all yours.

Mick.

Edited by volty

No disrespect but where is the profanity and language used by some? As far as i can see you could probably say both Jim The Whipper and Long Eye have a colourful way with the english language but if you are here you know what you're getting from either (they come from the differing views and aim it at the different sections). It goes both ways. where have you seen this 'direct language' and 'worst language'. I saw Lionking get called a 'tw*t' on the very first response on facebook and that is where you generally find that level of language, abuse and those general threatening tones. You, as ever, appear to be making it up. I remember poor old George Wood get royally abused for saying the track isn't producing great racing on one of the facebook pages before being told to 'do one', and he is about as 'pro' Leicester as you get.

Having said that, When i manage to catch one of Liontamer's posts in the moments before they are removed they probably fit the description of what you say! You have to be quick though as they don't last long!

Re: Tom Perry, I mean't nothing to do with Tom Perry. More aimed at the facebook 'mob'. If you didn't understand that being my point or were purposely trying to turn it into an anti-rider advantage then i think we are as far as we are going on the subject! time for one of my 'jeez's' i'm afraid.

Anyways, i think we've responded enough about the subject so i'll offer you the last word where you can back up the language and profanity stuff. all yours.

Mick.

Your previous post was responding to my post that specifically relating to Tom Perry's post about LionKing's post and talked about the 'mob' in the same response so reasonably I took one part of the post to relate to the other part.

The complete dissing and belittling by SOME posters of anyone who disagrees with the negative views of most things or even everything re the running of Leicester Speedway is legendary on this page more than any other on BSF I have ever looked at.

And my main point was that if they had to put their name to their posts and say it to the Promoters face then nearly all of them wouldn't be seen for dust.

Anyway I'm done on here for another period now, until I decide to dip in again to see if anythings changed 😜

Edited by hurricanes

2 down 3 to go. What has happened so far looks very good for the Lions set up for next year. Should not be long I shouldn't think before we hear the other 3 signings. Just hope they are as good. Then the Lions will have a really good chance in the EL.

Your previous post was responding to my post that specifically relating to Tom Perry's post about LionKing's post and talked about the 'mob' in the same response so reasonably I took one part of the post to relate to the other part.

The complete dissing and belittling by SOME posters of anyone who disagrees with the negative views of most things or even everything re the running of Leicester Speedway is legendary on this page more than any other on BSF I have ever looked at.

And my main point was that if they had to put their name to their posts and say it to the Promoters face then nearly all of them wouldn't be seen for dust.

Anyway I'm done on here for another period now, until I decide to dip in again to see if anythings changed

Bye then .. missing you already ............................. not

2 down 3 to go. What has happened so far looks very good for the Lions set up for next year. Should not be long I shouldn't think before we hear the other 3 signings. Just hope they are as good. Then the Lions will have a really good chance in the EL.

Patrick Hougaard not yet fixed up. Didn't have Polish commitments in 2013 season

Patrick Hougaard not yet fixed up. Didn't have Polish commitments in 2013 season

Would be good to have an Irish rider!