British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

You're not going to be funding a rider of Richard's quality and cost at the same time as you're funding an airfence and working out a budget which will avoid another fifty grand going down the tubes during the year.

Be grateful for having speedway!

Who said I wasn't grateful?

Sorry I spoke!

What a tube.

• Like 2

Wolbert and Sneddon next :(

Why do you say this? I would be fairly happy if that were true.

dont worry nagy1, i very much doubt wolbert will give up riding in poland. and i believe deek has already signed for someone else.

Edited by yoda

Agreed. Allegiances apart, would give us a fairly solid team to date and one where developing riders would have the pressure taken off them.

Wolbert and Sneddon next :(

If those are the next signings then it's nice of the BSPA to let Edinburgh track a B Team in the league.

Will it still be Glasgow Tigers or Glasgow Monarchs B?

Edited by fred

If those are the next signings then it's nice of the BSPA to let Edinburgh track a B Team in the league.

We would take the A team mantle and we will be called the Glasgow western commercial scotwaste tigers AKA monarchs A while you shall be known as simply Edinburgh Monarchs B.

The symbiotic nature of the relationship between our two clubs have seen numerous riders cross the great divide . Even the great Charlie Monk went over to the darkside at the end of his career . Why shouldn't we offer credibility to ex-Monarchs rider's cv's ?

If those are the next signings then it's nice of the BSPA to let Edinburgh track a B Team in the league.Will it still be Glasgow Tigers or Glasgow Monarchs B?

"The Chosen Few"

Would certainly make for exciting matches at the `dale, whilst the fixtures at Ashfield would be on neutral territory.

N`est ce pas?