British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

Best of luck with Mark Lemon at Glasgow, as a rider at Newport he was the most disappointing signing since Steve Masters and if he passes anything onto the youngsters , let's hope it is not his attitude, has been a good rider in the past,but should have called it a day at he end of 2012, when you have riders with the positive attitude of Leigh Lanham without a ride and the likes of Lemon being handed another chance it makes you wonder

Best of luck with Mark Lemon at Glasgow, as a rider at Newport he was the most disappointing signing since Steve Masters and if he passes anything onto the youngsters , let's hope it is not his attitude, has been a good rider in the past,but should have called it a day at he end of 2012, when you have riders with the positive attitude of Leigh Lanham without a ride and the likes of Lemon being handed another chance it makes you wonder

His average fitted Lanham's didnt hope this explains it.

• Like 1

Whoow George.....you are getting excited, and we still have 10 weeks to go

I am!

In our sport we need all the enthusiasm we can muster across all supporters. Hopefully we'll all feel that way come March.

Hopefully we'll see more competitive meetings at both our tracks in 2014, and even more friendly banter and mickey taking on the BSF between both sets of supporters! ;)

The team has a more balanced look to it than last season (wouldn't have been hard} and whilst i was hoping that we could have had up & coming rider's throughout the team the averages and who is avaliable and most importantly who is willing to come dictate the team makeup.

We will alway's get the usual comments on how we build our team some Tongue in cheek (Mr Blobby B)) and others just willing us to fail but all in all we won't finish bottom this season which is an improvement just glad we have speedway to go to on a Sunday with not a bad looking team on paper think we may surprise a few roll on march

And Tony Road trips yes but any car washing duties are now officially your Department. :D

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

And Tony Road trips yes but any car washing duties are now officially your Department. :D

sheesh GazC you're meant to use peoples usernames, to keep the identity of oneself a secret.

sheesh GazC you're meant to use peoples usernames, to keep the identity of oneself a secret.

Aye but i never used Curtis your second name so nobody knows ooops sorry m8 never meant to say your second name there :D .

and here was me thinking it was Bennett!

okay people have their opinions but bottom line as George and others have already said is Glasgow has speedway in 2014. 2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

• Like 1

okay people have their opinions but bottom line as George and others have already said is Glasgow has speedway in 2014. 2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

More like Bellend and he is still on car wash duties on away trips.

No , that's the way it should Lioness . New season , everyone starts with a clean slate .

• Like 1

No , that's the way it should Lioness . New season , everyone starts with a clean slate .

And same applies to you if you want to go on trips in comfort this season your hoovering the car out duties coming down on you all this season ;) .

And same applies to you if you want to go on trips in comfort this season your hoovering the car out duties coming down on you all this season ;) .

I drink beer and sleep all the way home on away trips , thought you knew that :wink:

• Like 1

I drink beer and sleep all the way home on away trips , thought you knew that :wink:

Right fair do's iil give you that and seeing as your family your excused from the hoovering duties Tony i mean thetiger2799 can do that also sorry Tony never meant to use your name there.

• Like 1

2014 is a new season, everything starts afresh - including leaving past perceptions behind. Well maybe ;)

As a fan of one of the football Old Firm how can I possibly do that?

Never, never.

Oops!

Edited by george.m

To be fair I remember when Mark Lemon came over here first off in 1990...........(feels old) and I never thought then he would still be around today............but he can still mix it with the best in the Premier League so give the guy a chance all you negative thinkers.............

RP

• Like 2