British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh 2014

So the team so far for Edinburgh is

1. Craig Cook 10.52

3. Sam Masters 7.43

7. Steve Worrall 3.00

Good solid start, good luck to all three of them :)

heard a rumour that adam roymom is being lined up to partner smasters. think they are best buddies from a couple of years back. lol. this is a hoax..

heard a rumour that adam roymom is being lined up to partner smasters. think they are best buddies from a couple of years back. lol. this is a hoax..

Roynons 7.81 av could be a stumbling block if your rumour is true.

I had heard that Gino Manzarez is a possible target, depending on his average, could be a very good choice. He looked decent in parts at the World Cup, considering who he was up against!

put that post on because donkey masters said he was going to stuff him in the fence when worky came to somerset. adam passed him fair and square and the buck toothed donkey didnt like it.. so looks like these two guys wont be team mates..

Edited by jenga

put that post on because donkey masters said he was going to stuff him in the fence when worky came to somerset. adam passed him fair and square and the buck toothed donkey didnt like it.. so looks like these two guys wont be team mates..

I guess Joe Tabaka and Nick Morris won't ever be team mates for a similar reason then!?

So that's a waste of two posts then.

I wonder if..........our second reserve could be a 3.00 average..........William Lawson?

Thoughts?.......he did have a few run out last season

I wonder if..........our second reserve could be a 3.00 average..........William Lawson?

christ he's had more comebacks than a professional heckler.
  • Like 1

It would depend on who his mechanic was.

No way would Lawson come in on a 3 point average, last PL figure was around the 6 point mark.

I had heard that Gino Manzarez is a possible target, depending on his average, could be a very good choice. He looked decent in parts at the World Cup, considering who he was up against!

Signed for the Witches it seems.

• Like 1