British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

Sssh, we are not allowed to be critical of Pearson on this forum, all his suck-up friends will get the hump.

I'VE got the hump!

I'VE got the hump!

We don't all wish to know that!! :D So have we, thats British weather for you.. And i don't for one minute expect there will be any pictures of tomorrow nights final in Wednesdays star either...

Edited by Starman2006

They may, or may not, have had much say if the BV match occurred. What we did see though was that they had an awful lot of a say in when it finished.

Really? Perhaps you'd be good enough to provide a transcript of what was said by who and when, since you obviously know more than the rest of us!

• Like 1

Its good to hear that Flagrag. But reguardless what others say, i still say Sky need to thrash out a deal with the powers that be and the promoters, so Speedway on Sky continues, one way or another..

I would like to see speedway on eurosport, really enjoyed there coverage.

Looks like england first then speedway, at least i can fast forward the tatum and pearson waffle when i watch it after the football :)

The track should of had the covers down last saturday

Makes no difference. Didn't happen last year at Poole.

You for real hastily rearranged so all parties agree and the availability of a slot to screen it which they have took up the option of doing so and the weather being vastly better than today ! A no brainer really so now do you get it

You can see where pearson's coming from speedway starts at 7pm football at 8pm poole lead by 21 already so by 8pm the final will all mathematically over anyway

• Like 1

You for real hastily rearranged so all parties agree and the availability of a slot to screen it which they have took up the option of doing so and the weather being vastly better than today ! A no brainer really so now do you get it ����

You can see where pearson's coming from speedway starts at 7pm football at 8pm poole lead by 21 already so by 8pm the final will all mathematically over anyway ������

Don't count your Horses...

The track should of had the covers down last saturday

Last Saturday, what happened last Saturday?

Oh dear. Here comes South v North. What rubbish. Would you say the same about other sports. We have no big soccer teams in the south west but what have the north got.

Not worried though. We are all part of the UK

It wasn't long ago that some forum members were having a pop at the people of Poole & Bournemouth because of the lack of sporting success in this area (Pirates apart that is).

Can someone remind me how the Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Swindon & Peterborough football teams are currently fairing compared to AFC Bournemouth? Not that I am a follower of football anymore, as it's a game played by overgrown, overpaid Nancy's.

Oh how the tables have turned (not that AFCB have won anything, and are highly unlikely to, but it's good to crow). :wink:

It is a shame that it has to be re staged but it happened more than once last year and I am sure we all hope it will go ahead tomorrow and I hope all those that booked the coach for monday can go tomorrow. I am sure the right decision had been made and hope its a cracker

It wasn't long ago that some forum members were having a pop at the people of Poole & Bournemouth because of the lack of sporting success in this area (Pirates apart that is).

Can someone remind me how the Coventry, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Swindon & Peterborough football teams are currently fairing compared to AFC Bournemouth? Not that I am a follower of football anymore, as it's a game played by overgrown, overpaid Nancy's.

Oh how the tables have turned (not that AFCB have won anything, and are highly unlikely to, but it's good to crow). :wink:

Aston Villa are doing fine .. :wink:

Don't count your Horses...

No I've counted my chickens !

Last Saturday, what happened last Saturday?

. I've counted my chickens instead

. I've counted my chickens instead ����

I wouldn't even count them yet, its not done till its done..

I'VE got the hump!

Messed up your deadlines!

They may, or may not, have had much say if the BV match occurred. What we did see though was that they had an awful lot of a say in when it finished.

Total nonsense again. Under SCB rules, for the match to be abandoned after heat 10 had been completed only the losing team at the time could officially request it (ie. Belle Vue). Whatever Middlo did or did not say made no difference to the official process and the score at the time would stand as the result if the referee decided the meeting could not continue.

Edited by hornblower