British Speedway Forum

wait until this hits the press.You will not believe what Garry May has been working on today!

A bit of pointing or was it a chimney?

• Like 4

From the horses mouth :approve: . Then you wonder why Somerset leave a sour taste in peoples mouths . Just like Poole win at all costs no matter who they trample on :nono: . Najjer , the audacity to say Somerset were being USED , hahaha, hilarious , its the one word high up in the grammar of Somerset promotion

Its not personal, its business. We win titles because while other promotions are kipping Matt is working, and our club is geared for success from top to bottom. Garry has to do what he feels is right for his club sponsors and fans, nothing wrong with that. In fact, they could teach a few promotions a lesson or 6..

Totally agree starman,but i find your double standards pathetic when plymouth released mark lemon at the beginning of december you had the audacity on a number of occasions to refer to them as being un-proffesional yet when somerset do the same hours before p/p you state other promotions could learn from them,your credibility on this thread/forum is non existant you have more faces than a box of kippers at least try to maintain some consistancy in your opinions then people might treat tiem with respect and not contempt

• Like 5

Ty Proctor is seeking legal advice to see if anything can be done regarding his axing from Somerset team. (this weeks Star)

Will Brady be taking part in World Under 21 Championship's this year?

Ty Proctor is seeking legal advice to see if anything can be done regarding his axing from Somerset team.

Good luck with that one!

• Like 1

Ty Proctor released by Wolves who were highly critical of the Rebels management going for Nick Morris. Feel a bit sorry for him as that injury has really snookered him. As I said at the time it`s all about results I hope Ty can rebuild his career at Sheffield.

Edited by Cliffeboy

Ty Proctor released by Wolves who were highly critical of the Rebels management going for Nick Moprris. Feel a bit sorry for him as that injury has really snookered him. As I said at the time it`s all about results I hope Ty can rebuild his career at Sheffield.

Another brave decision but the promotion which they got plenty of stick for, much like the sacking of Sam Masters and Stefan Nielsen in times gone by... But more often than not, they get it right. That's just 3 decisions they've off the top of my head.

somerset have gone to alot of trouble to accomodate brady kurts and he wont even become an asset he will belong to poole,hope hes worth it!

confirmed on skysports tonight

I'm also sure they will sack Nick Morris again this year, and reinstate him a week before the season starts........

Yawn

I'm also sure they will sack Nick Morris again this year, and reinstate him a week before the season starts........

I am sure that Sam Masters is an utter d*** but I don't keep sprouting it.