British Speedway Forum

Apparently David Howe would like to ride for the Brums

Hope Brummies will run next year and name a competitive side. Id guess Barker and Covatti will be nailed on and Kennett could be a option along with Klindt. Just a number one with a whats left.

Hope Brummies will run next year and name a competitive side. Id guess Barker and Covatti will be nailed on and Kennett could be a option along with Klindt. Just a number one with a whats left.

Kennett & Klindt competitive ? :nono:

Can someone tell me who actually are the owners of the Brummies?

I "think" Alan Phillips and Chris Luty joint own it, despite having walked away, I don't think Chris Luty has sold his stake in it however, so presumably unless the situation changes again, only Phillips will be actively involved.

Clear as mud, but if it works...

BEN BARKER will be first 'signing'.

That would be some good news at last.....

I am little concerned as I have not seen anything official about the comm managers resignation, have we been led up the path by mischief makers?

According to the Brum Mail Luty has rescinded his promoters licence and does not want any involvement with Speedway!..... so you can be certain he is looking for a buyer.

I have been informed that the riders are still owed money for the last few meetings... if true? is this the real issue and why King wants out? is the Joe Mac issue a red herring?

I see Patch has left Swindon allegedly owing a lot of money, not surprising, and it is also alleged he still owes Brummies a considerable sum.

Edited by Nigel

I am little concerned as I have not seen anything official about the comm managers resignation, have we been led up the path by mischief makers?

He announced it himself on the Brummies Forum.

He announced it himself on the Brummies Forum.

Thanks, you have to be careful to many wind up merchants about! I should also be wary of Brummie signings being announced on here!

I aint been on the Brummies forum for few years.

Edited by Nigel

I don't blame you for being confused, it's difficult to know who's opinion to believe currently.

According to the Brum Mail Luty has rescinded his promoters licence and does not want any involvement with Speedway!..... so you can be certain he is looking for a buyer.

I have been informed that the riders are still owed money for the last few meetings... if true? is this the real issue and why King wants out? is the Joe Mac issue a red herring?

I see Patch has left Swindon allegedly owing a lot of money, not surprising, and it is also alleged he still owes Brummies a considerable sum.

Patch owes Birmingham money? What a load of crap!

We are all doomed, doomed, I tell you doomed.

There you have it folks. Peter Preece has spoken!! :)
  • Like 3

There you have it folks. Peter Preece has spoken!! :)

Thought you resigned earlier :D

• Like 3

Thought you resigned earlier :D

I posted it 2nd class so it hasn't arrived yet!
  • Like 5

Graham Dury has a contract for next year - hope its not against OGT!