British Speedway Forum

Thought the hype around the signing was one of him being an asset??

He signed on loan with an option to purchase which the Bees didn't exercise, so nothing like the Barker situation whatsoever in reality. Cheers.

He signed on loan with an option to purchase which the Bees didn't exercise, so nothing like the Barker situation whatsoever in reality. Cheers.

It was SCB that compared the signings, not me. Thanks.

No, wasn't me. I only got involved after Larsen was brought into the discussion

My apologies Stevebrum, looking back at the thread I think the comparison was first made by Crazy Robin.

• Like 1

My apologies Stevebrum, looking back at the thread I think the comparison was first made by Crazy Robin.

No worries beesknees ;-)

So this is the Elite League and Brum have ex Bull Paul Starke and also Simon Lambert at reserve.

No offence, but these are NL standard riders, how on earth is this pushing them, who have both been around for years and got precisely not very far and the sport forwards?

If you keep watering down the beer it will eventually become just water. That point is rapidly approaching.

So this is the Elite League and Brum have ex Bull Paul Starke and also Simon Lambert at reserve.

No offence, but these are NL standard riders, how on earth is this pushing them, who have both been around for years and got precisely not very far and the sport forwards?

If you keep watering down the beer it will eventually become just water. That point is rapidly approaching.

You can wash your hands of it then!! :wink::D

You can wash your hands of it then!! :wink::D

Well if Birmingham were struggling for fans last season, what's there to attract new ones back then?
  • Like 1

Signing on Wednesday is BB I assume ..

Smolinski will sign ( average to high) again as well

Probably josh and nico to make the 7 up....

King, Barker and Kennett will be a solid middle order, but don't fancy putting any bucks on their potential number 1.

I reckon Danny King will be number 1, just dont see who is left to ride for us in that position that: 1. hasnt signed for another club (expect Bjerre to go to Kings Lynn)2. we can afford. Not keen on Kennett, dont see any improvement on that average.

Edited by Brummie Kev

King, Barker and Kennett will be a solid middle order, but don't fancy putting any bucks on their potential number 1.

Based on Kennett's recent form it's a shame he was ineligible for the NL draft.

• Like 1