British Speedway Forum

The silencer connection would be quite ironic really.

Could it be Lenny from Motorhead, he's be a 3 surely?

Has Lemmy been replaced then? ;-)

• Like 4

Why

The seasons March - October, not March - May.

• Like 1

Why

I'm guessing that PTP doesn't rate him at all, but I could be wrong and he just may think that his eyes are too close together or something.

Can't wait to find out though.

. If not, then I would guess no Nico Covatti in the Brummies line up next year. To let Nico go elsewhere in my view would be a major mistake.

I disagree, as much as I love Nico I dont see him improving on that average starting in the main body. It seems that its full time Brummies or full time Premier League for him next year, I dont understand why if Graham wanted to include him its not with him riding in the PL too. Last season I think what hindered Nico was the fact he wasnt riding enough meetings in Europe just the Brummies really, he needed more meetings!

If theres no recoginised number 1 at Brum next year then rest of the top 5 must have potential of increasing their averages to compensate and imo Nico wont be strong enough.

Edited by Brummie Kev

Kennett is doubling up and I dont think Barker has signed for a PL team yet.

If BB does sign for a PL team and one of the reserves also rides for a PL team, what happens if the other reserve gets offered a PL place after the season has started ?

Does he have to reject the offer because Brummies already have 3 doubling up riders ?

You can only have two doubling up riders in your top five. As Barker is already at Plymouth and Kennett (assuming he signs) at Rye House, that rules out Covatti from being able to double up.

Saw Kennett a couple of times last season and wasnt impressed, think he will do well in the PL, but EL days are over, I could be proved wrong, you never can tell.

Spoke to him a few times and comes across as a nice bloke.

• Like 1

It is not just a case of should we have Nico back or not, but rather who is a better option. The league will be weaker this year and Nico was getting some good scores, especially at home, before his injury. He has only completed one full season with the Brummies and I am expecting him to push on this year and see a good improvement in his average of at least 1.00 or 1.25. The question is, who else is available on a low average who has the potential to improve.

I feel if the Brummies let him go elsewhere this year then they will regret it.

I dont think Barker has signed for a PL team yet.

He is confirmed with Plymouth.

KENNETT is the favoured and most likely option.

King, Barker and Kennett will be a solid middle order, but don't fancy putting any bucks on their potential number 1.

Now let's guess who the next signing will be