British Speedway Forum

Kenni Larsen 7.26 and Daniel Nermark 5.26 would be a good pair of riders to complete a solid 1-5

7.46 Daniel King

7.26 Kenni Larsen

6.47 Ben Barker *

6.39 Edward Kennett *

5.27 Daniel Nermark

Only worrying thing to me is having four riders that are riding in other leagues but overall this would be a hard team to beat and Coventry can yet again count on a nice set of loan fees for the season.

Kenni Larsen 7.26 and Daniel Nermark 5.26 would be a good pair of riders to complete a solid 1-5

7.46 Daniel King

7.26 Kenni Larsen

6.47 Ben Barker *

6.39 Edward Kennett *

5.27 Daniel Nermark

Only worrying thing to me is having four riders that are riding in other leagues but overall this would be a hard team to beat and Coventry can yet again count on a nice set of loan fees for the season.

That team has wooden spoon written all over it!

• Like 1

Welcome Eddie kennett to Birmingham.

7.46 Daniel King

7.26 Kenni Larsen

6.47 Ben Barker *

6.39 Edward Kennett *

5.27 Daniel Nermark

I have difficulty finding someone in that team with any leadership qualities, They all look quite similar strength. Listening to Buster on the proposed league format, he envisaged that the riders will be riding against the opposite number in the other team: i.e., Heatleaders Vs Heatleader, Second string Vs Second etc. So prethinking that scenario, the above team would benefit with their second strings but would lose out with their Heat leaders. Like swings and roundabouts.. Should be interesting....

That team has wooden spoon written all over it!

Have to agree I'm afraid, there's some people who are saying we are lucky to have a team and I can see their point, my worry however is, if the team looks distinctly mediocre, that's hardly going to entice people through the gate is it ?, it's one things trying to cut costs, but it's rather a moot point if not enough people are turning up to watch an average side.

Drury needs a good signing out of the last two places, options will be narrow but I cant see fans being too excited by this team so far, and before the keyboard warriors appear I pay my money so entitled to my opinion. Hopefully it will turn out ok in the end I hope so as we all want the Brummies to prosper.

Correct moorski I would look for a 8 pointer and nico I know easier said than done ..at least we have 5 out of 5 brits so far..

BY the way told you he said kenny on weds reffering to todays signing

If that top 5 happens that's been quoted above, that could hammer teams, or it could be absolutely tanked.

Welcome Eddie kennett to Birmingham.

Good luck - seems Rosco couldn't get the best out of him - an enigma

I suppose every cloud has a silver lining - he won't be in the Swindon team this year :wink:

Edited by Steve0

Not that many names about but what about Linus Sundstrom and Nico Covatti, too finish off the Birmingham team.

His scores around Perry Bar were never the best - but then again he was always trying to lower his average!

Sundstrom and Covatti won't fit as combined averages 0.04 too high!

Eddie Kennett :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See why Morris got out

(But as a Brit it would be nice to see Kennett come good again)

Kennett has had some good nights round Perry Barr in the past, but also had some stinkers. Problem is that he goes out and wins first two rides and then comes last in the rest, blows too much hot and cold. He has ability but seems to be very temperamental. If he can get his head sorted out after that the problems of the last few seasons he could easily add a point or so to his average. However, if he continues as in past seasons he could also just as easily drop a point from it.

Anyway, fingers crossed this will be the year he starts to sort himself out and concentrate more on what's happening on the track.