British Speedway Forum

KKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not KKS, I'm a doctor from Germany/Travel Agent/Student etc etc etc

• Like 2

I'm not KKS, I'm a doctor from Germany/Travel Agent/Student etc etc etc

And cape wearer?

hi everyone, first time poster, just want to say that the birmingham line up looks really weak imo. barkers got a habi of fallin off and as for kennett thats a woefull signing. im thinking the wooden spoon awaits. what a diference a season makes :cry:

• Like 1

hi everyone, first time poster, just want to say that the birmingham line up looks really weak imo. barkers got a habi of fallin off and as for kennett thats a woefull signing. im thinking the wooden spoon awaits. what a diference a season makes :cry:

Thanks for that First Post rob240866, How can you award a wooden spoon when the Team is not complete! At least wait for the last 2 riders to be confirmed before you pass judgement

• Like 3

Thanks for that First Post rob240866, How can you award a wooden spoon when the Team is not complete! At least wait for the last 2 riders to be confirmed before you pass judgement

Very judgemental for a `1st time poster`.

• Like 1

Fear not, Leicester are here

Very judgemental for a `1st time poster`.

Thought that too, mmmmmm.

20080314_sherlock_holmes.jpg

Its not nice judging a team, that hasnt finished being sorted, who do you support.

Its not nice judging a team, that hasnt finished being sorted, who do you support

judgemental? why because i have an opinion on how my teams being put together? more of an opinion really. isnt that what forums are for? yes obciously im a brummies fan. not happy with the side so far, kings a good rider but wouldnt have had barker back tbh. the management have been spouting on in the local papers that theyre inunadated with offers from top riders to ride for us so were are they?, cut the hostility guys, we all have opinions, im here to chat about our wonderfull sport, not argue with people. :t:

• Like 2

Don't take it personally. Unfortunately every new poster is treated with suspicion and scrutiny until they've passed the KKS test. :D

• Like 5

judgemental? why because i have an opinion on how my teams being put together? more of an opinion really. isnt that what forums are for? yes obciously im a brummies fan. not happy with the side so far, kings a good rider but wouldnt have had barker back tbh. the management have been spouting on in the local papers that theyre inunadated with offers from top riders to ride for us so were are they?, cut the hostility guys, we all have opinions, im here to chat about our wonderfull sport, not argue with people. :t:

Yes pal but the side isnt finished yet, two more riders to come, agree with you at the moment we look weak, hoping we look stronger, not much hope but you never know, nearly all the big names have gone.

We just might get some one, no idea who, but lets not start stiring the wooden spoon yet.

Drury always goes on about all the riders want to ride for us, strange lots of them end up somewhere esle.

After the next two riders I might be coming on here and agreeing with you.

Yes pal but the side isnt finished yet, two more riders to come, agree with you at the moment we look weak, hoping we look stronger, not much hope but you never know, nearly all the big names have gone.

We just might get some one, no idea who, but lets not start stiring the wooden spoon yet.

Drury always goes on about all the riders want to ride for us, strange lots of them end up somewhere esle.

After the next two riders I might be coming on here and agreeing with you.

thats fair enough mate. would have loved to see rory schlein down there next season, flys round perry barr. tbh the kennett signing has realy ticked me off. :sad:

On paper, the signings to date don't inspire great confidence, but 7 riders race on shale in March, not 5 on paper in December.

We won't know for sure until a few meetings in.

On paper, the signings to date don't inspire great confidence, but 7 riders race on shale in March, not 5 on paper in December.

We won't know for sure until a few meetings in.

Precisely.

How anyone can judge a team that isn't even completed yet is a little odd.

In saying that i remember how everyone thought Wolves would be fodder in 2013 until we stayed top top of the table until injuries hit us.

So really you would think people would learn about making such snap judgments!

Edited by stevebrum