British Speedway Forum

Put it another way do you think for a rider many feel is in decline would a 7.5 ave be a good in your opinion.?

It'd be great, but he won't get it. Diluted league or not he'll struggle to get above 7 at best.

Although he went missing in the play offs. Must have had a touch of the Kenneth Bjerre`s.

Eddie went missing after Heat 8 in most meetings even before the play offs.

• Like 2

Eddie went missing after Heat 8 in most meetings even before the play offs.

As a coventry fan I have watched Eddie over the years and have still to see him turn up for a whole season. I dont think its that he doesnt try, its just that he is distracted by other things (and thats without PL commitments) and easily gets down on confidence. I personally was glad he wasnt back with the bees. At least when hes riding in Pl they will get priority so you will be able to use r/r

Why, did he get a new drill for Christmas... :wink:

No, he's found his old one and had it reground!!

As a coventry fan I have watched Eddie over the years and have still to see him turn up for a whole season. I dont think its that he doesnt try, its just that he is distracted by other things (and thats without PL commitments) and easily gets down on confidence. I personally was glad he wasnt back with the bees. At least when hes riding in Pl they will get priority so you will be able to use r/r

Imagine the enthusiasm he`ll have if he doesn`t get paid...

TBF, his first season, 2009 he was very good. On a track he historically struggled at he come in, hit the ground running and scored good points all year and ended with an 8+ average.

If he's performs like we are worrying about, I think the crowd will be in support of non payment!.

• Like 2

He experienced that already this year with Swindon and look how his form dropped. X

• Like 1

So talks with the next rider are being held this week. Must admit the inclusion of Adam Skornicki would be a good move for a team that builds to be strong in all departments.

• Like 1

So talks with the next rider are being held this week. Must admit the inclusion of Adam Skornicki would be a good move for a team that builds to be strong in all departments.

Skornicki would be a great addition for any side.

• Like 3

Next rider announced tomorrow.

Skornicki anyone?????????