British Speedway Forum

Odd looking at them not being bright yellow!

100 times better than Canary yellow

Thanks for the info heathen.. I see you went to wolves as well today then who do you think is shaping better ?

Before anyone jumps down my throat as people tend to do on this thread yes I know its p&p ....

As you acknowledge it's tough to make a call from practice but I'd say that overall there was little to choice between the two. I'll give you a 45-45 based on P&P. :D I do give Wolves an edge over the season though as I think they will be very difficult to beat at home whereas B'ham could slip up more often.

It was a lot more than that! :nono::lol:

Okay, 32! :P

Great to see the big Red B featuring prominently on the new race suit again!

That nice big bold B does look good but overall I don't like them; there's too much black. Do Birmingham use the same designer as Coventry?

So peeps any,guesses who the new team manager is been announced tomorrow according to N Pearson twitter page

Edited by zlata prilba

So peeps any,guesses who the new team manager is been announced tomorrow according to N Pearson twitter page

Joe Screen?

Joe is the new team manager at Sheffield this season.

Missed that - OK it won't be him then!

Jim Lynch (he's popped up at most clubs) or maybe even Colin Pratt!

Isn't he allowed to double up ?

Only if he wears a black and white hat.

• Like 2

Isn't he allowed to double up ?

There's enough of him already :D

• Like 1

I'm afraid most of us on here are going to say who never heard of him.

It's Jack Lee from Buxton who!!!!!;-)

I'm afraid most of us on here are going to say who never heard of him.

It's Jack Lee from Buxton who!!!!!;-)

Who?

and

Who?

;)

"Ex-rider Jack Lee shock choice for top Speedway job at Birmingham".

"The ex-rider will officially take over as top-flight Birmingham's new team boss this morning after 18 years at Cinderella club Buxton.

He's a shock choice to take over from Phil Morris, who quit last November after leading the Brummies to the Elite League Grand Final.

Lee has only ever managed in the third tier but Brummies' co-promoter Graham Drury said: "He deserves a chance."

The Oldham-born Lee, who will also carry on with the weekend Hitmen, got the nod despite a host of big names being in the frame.

Drury added: "When I was looking who I wanted Jack ticked all the boxes.

"He knows the rulebook, he's a nice guy and has a good relationship with the riders.

"There were a lot of people interested, including ex-World Champions but it's a chance he deserves and I'm very confident he'll do a good job."

ARTICLE..... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/370301/Ex-rider-Jack-Lee-shock-choice-for-top-Speedway-job-at-Birmingham

Good luck and best wishes for a successful season Jack and the Brummies!

Edited by Poole Quay 7

"The ex-rider will officially take over as top-flight Birmingham's new team boss this morning after 18 years at Cinderella club Buxton.

He's a shock choice to take over from Phil Morris, who quit last November after leading the Brummies to the Elite League Grand Final.

Lee has only ever managed in the third tier but Brummies' co-promoter Graham Drury said: "He deserves a chance."

The Oldham-born Lee, who will also carry on with the weekend Hitmen, got the nod despite a host of big names being in the frame.

"He knows the rulebook, he's a nice guy and has a good relationship with the riders.

"There were a lot of people interested, including ex-World Champions but it's a chance he deserves and I'm very confident he'll do a good job."

ARTICLE..... http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/other-sports/370301/Ex-rider-Jack-Lee-shock-choice-for-top-Speedway-job-at-Birmingham

Does that translate as Jack was cheaper than the ex world champions that we are told wanted to manager them?

18 years at Buxton and the immediate reaction - who??