British Speedway Forum

Who could the last 2 be kenny laursen and nico ??? Is that slightly too high

Who could the last 2 be kenny laursen and nico ??? Is that slightly too high

Dryml Brothers are my guess.

I'd "like" this post, but it would give the wrong impression.
  • Like 2

That better not be even remotely true, stuff the budget constraints, I woulden't have the proverbial taken out of me by paying money to watch that side.

They would be wise to sign someone with experience and with Adam Skornicki looking to be left out at Wolverhampton and Simon Gustafsson out at Eastbourne, those two would give Brummies a good line up where all can score points

• Like 1

They would be wise to sign someone with experience and with Adam Skornicki looking to be left out at Wolverhampton and Simon Gustafsson out at Eastbourne, those two would give Brummies a good line up where all can score points

Gustaffsson has gone to Swindon.

If Wolves go for Larsen (most likely) or Sundstrom as backup to Tai, then the Brummies last two could be Skornicki (6.14) and Wells (5.35). Although, don't see the point of signing a Pole if we are trying to keep costs down.

Ollie Allen, The Drymls? How more horrific do we think the team could get - lets just sign Carpanese and be done with it.

Well, he IS a Birmingham asset! So is Ludvig Lindgren.

Well, he IS a Birmingham asset! So is Ludvig Lindgren.

And how lucky we are to have him. I don't know if there's still a list of Birmingham assets on the website, half of them were over 45 and the other half would make a decent NL team.

And how lucky we are to have him. I don't know if there's still a list of Birmingham assets on the website, half of them were over 45 and the other half would make a decent NL team.

It's still there in all its, er, glory.

Lets be honest, on the Brummies list, only Danny King and Ludvig Lindgren are remotely of any use, quite why we retain so many retired riders and those without a hope in hell of making EL standard, I do not know, I woulden't mind so much if the PL/NL standard riders were kids who could amount to something in future, but I'm not sure a Rusty Harrison or Brent Werner can be classed as ones for the future!.

Lets be honest, on the Brummies list, only Danny King and Ludvig Lindgren are remotely of any use, quite why we retain so many retired riders and those without a hope in hell of making EL standard, I do not know, I woulden't mind so much if the PL/NL standard riders were kids who could amount to something in future, but I'm not sure a Rusty Harrison or Brent Werner can be classed as ones for the future!.

you forgot Nico.

you forgot Nico.

Good point, still 3 useable assets won't go far.