British Speedway Forum

So according to you Skidder Jason may not return to Swindon in 2014 because of the payment issues that occurred at Blunsdon this season !

Some of you Poole fans - holier than thou :t:

You may be right of course but then again you may be wrong..

No doubt he is just another rider that only wants to ride for Poole :rofl::rofl::t::party: Oh :t:

Just surmising from his comments on the press release on www.speedwaygp.com . He wants to be somewhere there are no 'issues', he's settled and happy!! It could well be Swindon, but who knows?

One things for certain, he won't be riding for Poole!!!!! :wink::shock:

• Like 2

Just surmising from his comments on the press release on www.speedwaygp.com . He wants to be somewhere there are no 'issues', he's settled and happy!! It could well be Swindon, but who knows?

One things for certain, he won't be riding for Poole!!!!! :wink::shock:

Or Boro.. :wink::wink::wink::D

Birmingham fans have been spoiled the last 3 years with number ones of the calibre of KK, Pedersen and Bomber. A drop to the PL with the new Jason Lyons (whoever that is) leading the team, would never work.

Birmingham fans have been spoiled the last 3 years with number ones of the calibre of KK, Pedersen and Bomber. A drop to the PL with the new Jason Lyons (whoever that is) leading the team, would never work.

Like catch me Kangaroo Covatti or Marsupial Martin.

If costs are not reduced enough then that's the way they could head but more likely to be in the new look Elite League with those two and Auty

Doubt Smolinski will be in Britain at all with the GP's and other commitments, let alone it would be brave to employ him on a 7 average, Auty's possible but would prefer other options, Covatti's a cert IMO.

Harris at Coventry

Doyle at Swindon

Barker at Ipswich ?

Unless they are looking at the Premier League then you would think they are looking at King and Smolinski as their top two for next seaso with Covati as a second string along with Auty as Smolinski should be able to fit in Britain with other meetings.

Despite Horton's protestations I woulden't rule Barker out, depends what the lad wants himself.

Smoli won't ride in the UK as I'm sure no one will be willing to take him on with a 7 average, in my provisional team for 2014 in my mind, I have King as a #5 and someone else likely to move due to the the new limit and politics as a #1.

Congratulations to Danny King on becoming a father, his son was born this morning :t:

• Like 1

Congratulations to Danny King on becoming a father, his son was born this morning :t:

A prince among men, presumably!!? :t:

• Like 1

Harris at Coventry

Doyle at Swindon

Barker at Ipswich ?

Unless they are looking at the Premier League then you would think they are looking at King and Smolinski as their top two for next seaso with Covati as a second string along with Auty as Smolinski should be able to fit in Britain with other meetings.

could see Auty at Cov would fit

could see Auty at Cov would fit

We should bring Auty back to Brandon if possible, he is on an attractive average too.

His average is 4.90, a weaker league next year he should improve on that and if the points limit stays at 42.5 he would be a good reserve.

His average is 4.90, a weaker league next year he should improve on that and if the points limit stays at 42.5 he would be a good reserve.

I agree I would like to see him back.

I agree I would like to see him back.

He deserves a chance in a Bees race suit.