British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole Blue Riband 16/10/13

I searched for the thread but it seems there isn't one.

Couple of late changes. Nick Morris comes in replacing Danny King. Kyle Newman replaces Josh G ( not sure why)

Heavy rain from this morning has moved away and its sunny with the roads all drying out nicely. A Big crowd expected to welcome home the 2013 Elite League Champions.

A good lineup tonight as well.

• Like 1

Alright Steve, hows it going? Actually, don't tell me, I can guess! :lol:

Think I might get down for this tonight, will be my first meeting for about 3 seasons, probabaly a long enough wait for a methanol fix!

I searched for the thread but it seems there isn't one.

Couple of late changes. Nick Morris comes in replacing Danny King. Kyle Newman replaces Josh G ( not sure why)

Heavy rain from this morning has moved away and its sunny with the roads all drying out nicely. A Big crowd expected to welcome home the 2013 Elite League Champions.

A good lineup tonight as well.

probably still drunk off last night lol

Alright Steve, hows it going? Actually, don't tell me, I can guess! :lol:

Think I might get down for this tonight, will be my first meeting for about 3 seasons, probabaly a long enough wait for a methanol fix!

Thought you had vanished completely! See you there!

I think Josh may have a touch of flu

Its rife in October....normally around the staging of the ELRC....
  • Like 5

Whats up with Davey Watt tonight, cant believe he's failed to score in his first 3 rides...

Should this be on the individual meetings section.

Considering it had changed into an Elite League title celebration then i think there isnt a problem being listed in this section...still bloody quiet though!

Good meeting and some tough racing. NIce to see Boycey doing a farewell lap before heading off to Australia shortly. Still Pirates biggest ever points scorer.

Special mention for the program. loads of photos in it and full report from last nights meeting at Brum! Superb effort to get it all written up, laid out and then printed in time for this evenings meeting. Well done to those involved.

Team got a standing ovation before the racing started with the trophy.

• Like 3

Good meeting and some tough racing. NIce to see Boycey doing a farewell lap before heading off to Australia shortly. Still Pirates biggest ever points scorer.

Special mention for the program. loads of photos in it and full report from last nights meeting at Brum! Superb effort to get it all written up, laid out and then printed in time for this evenings meeting. Well done to those involved.

Team got a standing ovation before the racing started with the trophy.

Thanks for the programme feedback Steve! Lee got to sleep about 4:30am after putting it all together! Fastest ever match programme turnaround we're told!

• Like 1

Considering it had changed into an Elite League title celebration then i think there isnt a problem being listed in this section...still bloody quiet though!

Some good racing tonight. Interesting that the Swindon riders rode better tonight than they did in the play off semi. Even if they did try and ride hard against each other! ;) Not as bad as Nicki P move but entertaining! :) Impressed with Morris tonight, rode very well.

Impressed with Morris tonight, rode very well.

Improving rider, i said this weeks ago. Rosco need to get his monical on a contract quick smart, otherwise......

probably still drunk off last night lol

No, Kyles also very stuffed up...

Edited by Starman2006