British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

King's Lynn Young Stars 2014?

Andy will not be riding for the MDL team this season sadly. He has helped in a big way over the last two seasons and I would like to thank him for that. However he is now putting all his efforts into Connor and I am sure everyone will understand that.

TMW

You know my thoughts on what you have said ref the MDL I agree :)

All the best to team Mountain.

Sorry to bring the MDL up and yes I do. i Just wanted to make the point of needing someone to emulate and look up to.

• Like 1

Parsloes my guess is JACK KINGSTON AND DAN BLAKE ?. Ive been through the list but i have no idea really..??

Well, yep, one is Jack - born at King George's Hospital in Ilford when the family lived in Barking - yes, these are in London boroughs before anyone cries, 'Essex' at me!!

And the other isn't Daniel, it's Ryan Terry-Daly - who though raised in NZ was born in Hammersmith!

Young Ryan told me last year that the first part of his double-barrelled surname signifies he's related to - funny enuff - someone else from Barking; a sportsman who's made his name not too far from Hammersmith, in Chelsea to be precise! Not sure if he was winding me up on that family link to former England football captain, John Terry..?!

Kyle Hughes is a terrific signing

Hope Kyle stay's injury free this year.....and any following year too. Boy does he deserve it. Top rider.

Good, used to watch Kyle ride 2nd halves at Swindon, a tidy rider.

Kyle Hughes is a terrific signing

Kyle Hughes is a hit or miss signing. On his day, he can be untouchable in the NL, but if his confidence waivers, or his machinery starts to go, that's that.

Would love for him to have a big season, because he needs it!

Meeting postponed that's a great shame,was really looking forward to this one, Young stars v Cradley would have been a good match

Looks like Kyle Hughes has called it a day again and packed up.

Looks like Kyle Hughes has called it a day again and packed up.

You have to say it's a shame but it doesn't seem to be a surprise some how

You have to wonder why teams keep employing him when the annual 'retirement' is almost inevitable.

• Like 2

Luke Chessell to King's Lynn ?