British Speedway Forum
PHILIPRISING

Speedway Star Online

Slightly off topic, haven't received my printed copy of the Star this week, anyone know if there are problems generally as just trying to understand whether it is an isolated incident?

Thks

A

Got mine on time in the post as usual yesterday!

I have the East Anglian Daily Times every day on the internet and this costs £50 per year. The printed paper costs 70 pence per day and £1.30 on a saturday. So this costs 5 X 70p and one of £1.30 making £4.80 per week or £249 a year. This is a saving 80% of the street price , So how can they do this but there is no discount on line for the Speedway Star

ONLINE price is £2.15 per issue as against the cover price of £2.90 (from Dec 7) ...

Slightly off topic, haven't received my printed copy of the Star this week, anyone know if there are problems generally as just trying to understand whether it is an isolated incident?

Thks

A

got mine as usual yesterday (live in Scotland)

Right then, currently I buy the printed book every week.

Q1: If I subscribe to an annual (printed) deal, will I have access to the online edition too?

Q2: I might be tempted to subscribe online, but not until I have seen it 'in action' -- can I buy a one-off online copy, to see how I find it? Certainly cannot contemplate buying a yearsworth to find I don't like it....

Q3: Does the online edition exactly replicate each printed page?

1... WE are working on it and will hopefully be able to offer a package for a small increase in the price

2... You can trial it on line

3... Yes, although from time to time we might add a couple of extra pages to the online edition, which isn't possible with the printed edition.

ONLINE price is £2.15 per issue as against the cover price of £2.90 (from Dec 7) ...

Surprised there isn't an added incentive to take out the 52 weeks subscription. With both 26 and 52 weeks costing the same per issue it makes more sense to me to pay for the smaller one.

This is great news, but I have a question:-

I subscribe to the paper version, but would like to switch to the online version. Is there a way I can transfer my current subscription to the online version, or would I have to wait until my current year long subscription expires?

Thanks

This is great news, but I have a question:-

I subscribe to the paper version, but would like to switch to the online version. Is there a way I can transfer my current subscription to the online version, or would I have to wait until my current year long subscription expires?

Thanks See post 51.

Re-subscribed today. Looking good on the iPad.

THANKS ... SS App now available from the App Store via iTunes but, to be honest, best to stick with Exactly ... apart from anything else its cheaper for the subscriber!

THANKS ... SS App now available from the App Store via iTunes but, to be honest, best to stick with Exactly ... apart from anything else its cheaper for the subscriber!

I subscribed through Exactly a few weeks back, then just linked the account to the ipad app last night. Its straight forward :)

If you have ipad and iphone can you read it on both with same subscription?

If you have ipad and iphone can you read it on both with same subscription?

BELIEVE so but it ain't easy on an iPhone in my view....