British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Kent Kings 2014

I see we've acquired the I.O.W. team manager, another positive move hopefully.

Which one?

Gone quiet on here,,,Gustix,s fault he could be having trouble with his laptop again...

Doubt it.Seems he has been around and is now active on the hated Facebook.So it all points to sitting out a ban on here or he has nothing to say.I'd go for the former :P

Seems like it.Lonesome George turned up on a thread he hasn't been on before because someone he is infatuated with has posted :rofl:

As for 'gustix'....suddenly become active on a FB group i have been quite a while active in.Thought he was previously on here asking about things on FB,because he wasn't a member and didn't want to join having previously gotten into trouble there....... ;)

Edited by iris123

Gone quiet on here,,,Gustix,s fault he could be having trouble with his laptop again... Been looking at the strenghts of all the teams, and touch wood we have a virtually injury free season ,i see no reason why we will not be challenging for honours.. come september...

Have to agree with you there waco! I think we have put a really good solid team together? A big scoring number 1 again plus the back up of ben, david, and benji, plus if brandon can perform like everyone is predicting he could then yeah can see no reason why we cant be challenging this season! Roll on the start of the season now!

Life through the 60's 70's 80's 90's 00's and teens. - Rayleigh. West Ham. Lakeside (Arena Essex) now Kent Kings

Strange but no, there was a thought of Rochester but that ran out and I had moved and then had the Blackwall tunnel to pass through.

REBEL 1. No Romford??.

Wash your mouth out :wink:

Fixtures posted now. Looks as if we may just get into September with a meeting! Have our runout with Kings Lynn at home then a week off. Maybe something can be arranged to keep the turnstiles open. Several riders look as if they will not have a team spot this season including Adam Kirkby, such a shame.

So the riders + Chris Hunt and John Sampford are voting for team captain. Could be an interesting outcome. Any chance that the individual picks would be released. Possibly be David Mason as the captain! Any other thoughts?

David Mason i suppose is the obvious choice for captain,,especially with Simon and Ben missing for several meetings riding for their other clubs ,,only other choice would be Benji Compton,,

Still think David over Benji. Hope they are paired for racing in the team as they were I suggest the best pairing last season.

Dates when Simon and Ben might not be available:

03/05: Stoke (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
05/05: Mildenhall (H) - Simon Lambert (Rye House), Ben Morley (Lakeside),
12/05: Stoke (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham)
09/06: Poole (H) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
07/07: Mildenhall (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham),
11/07: Devon (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside)
18/08: Buxton (H) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
23/08: Stoke (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
25/08: Lakeside (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham)
I believe Kent is the only team to lose two riders for a National League meeting on the same day. BAck to what the replacement rules will be?

Still think David over Benji. Hope they are paired for racing in the team as they were I suggest the best pairing last season.

Dates when Simon and Ben might not be available:

03/05: Stoke (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
05/05: Mildenhall (H) - Simon Lambert (Rye House), Ben Morley (Lakeside),
12/05: Stoke (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham)
09/06: Poole (H) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
07/07: Mildenhall (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham),
11/07: Devon (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside)
18/08: Buxton (H) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
23/08: Stoke (A) - Ben Morley (Lakeside),
25/08: Lakeside (H) - Simon Lambert (Birmingham)
I believe Kent is the only team to lose two riders for a National League meeting on the same day. BAck to what the replacement rules will be?