British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Kent Kings 2014

For me very poor business, long term Connor is a far better prospect. By comparison Aaron has been around a long time without nailing down a permanent team slot. Suspect the Coles Family link to Mildenhall held the key to this.

• Like 2

We'll have to wait for the Kings new team declaration now. No news on the Kings site at the moment. Aarons first meeting could be back at Mildenhall, which should be a bonus for the Kings.

Definitely the right move in terms of cover instead of operating rider replacement.

Benji when fit has to come back in though. Brandon on the other hand has done no better than either of the current reserves so i would leave them in to gain experience and a potential point in the averages?

If Aaron does well over the next few weeks and Benji is fit again i would be looking at removing the inconsistant Luke Chessell to fit him back in.

• Like 1

New GSAs out. Compton and Blake replaced by Baseby and Ayres. Hope Benji has been given assurances about returning to the team when fit again.

For me very poor business, long term Connor is a far better prospect. By comparison Aaron has been around a long time without nailing down a permanent team slot. Suspect the Coles Family link to Mildenhall held the key to this.

Have to agree with you on this, something of a panic measure really, yep Aaron is local, but doubt there is much improvement in him.

• Like 1

I think this swop is more about who goes better at Kent,// that,s definitely Aaron ..Connor struggled round Kent but i saw him ride last year at Mildenhall and the place suited him much better..Who,s to say how much improvement there is as the ability to financially maintain good equipment also comes in to the equation .Apart from helping Kent out of a difficult immediate problem,this is also an excellent move for both riders..

• Like 1

I think this swop is more about who goes better at Kent,// that,s definitely Aaron ..Connor struggled round Kent but i saw him ride last year at Mildenhall and the place suited him much better..Who,s to say how much improvement there is as the ability to financially maintain good equipment also comes in to the equation .Apart from helping Kent out of a difficult immediate problem,this is also an excellent move for both riders..

Well said and exactly how I see the situation.Watching Aaron on Monday,he looks a proper Speedway rider and should improve from last season. :t:

New CMA averages see Ben Morley on 8.80 And Simon Lambert on 6.67 Should see them change position in the team probable in a weeks time,, i think ?

Hi all! Just posted on Mildenhall v kings thread but may b better posting here? I saw there was a coach run to the match on Sunday? Cud someone in the know possibly pm me with details of anymore coaches being run this season? As a kid i spent many a time traveling to away Canterbury matches on the coach with my grandparents and wud love to take my lad on some kings away matches if poss?

• Like 1

Not being cynical, is it a bit early/late to cancel next Monday. The Devon boys have a real distance to travel and I saw a cloud in an otherwise sunny and blue sky.

Hi all! Just posted on Mildenhall v kings thread but may b better posting here? I saw there was a coach run to the match on Sunday? Cud someone in the know possibly pm me with details of anymore coaches being run this season? As a kid i spent many a time traveling to away Canterbury matches on the coach with my grandparents and wud love to take my lad on some kings away matches if poss?

Hi. There is a coach being organised to Mildenhall on 6th July. You need to speak to Ria, she is one of the Morley nutters! not sure where she will be standing at the next home meeting. Hope this is of some help, see you on the coach.

Not being cynical, is it a bit early/late to cancel next Monday. The Devon boys have a real distance to travel and I saw a cloud in an otherwise sunny and blue sky.

behave yourself!

behave yourself!

I do CityRebel, but what a way to run a business!

Third in the pairs, well done to Simon and Ben. Ever onwards and upwards!