British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Buxton Hitman 2014

I hope you sign Liam as well he has signed as reserve for us i seen him ride for Edinburgh at the end of last season and he rode some good races i think he needs a bit more experience he was still at school last year hopefully this year he will kick on and have an injury free season

Liam was excellent for the Hitmen last season and all of the Buxton supporters hope that can return in 2014. As you said, it will benefit him to race in both leagues and the difference in 'home' tracks will only serve to boost his speedway education.

I'd like to see Michael Neale at reserve alongside Adam Extance. Mikey came on a lot last year and deserves a chance in the NL.

To be honest if some one like James Wright rides national league that's gonna be a bit of a joke and theirs some youngsters not eligible, crazy if you ask me

I disagree, the NL is for the like of James IMO. He's had a confidence issue, the NL can help fix that and hopefully get him back to just enjoying his speedway with no pressures. Buxton is the right place too, he is a Buxton rider, he started there and I believe only ever rode for Buxton at CL/NL level. He could probably pass on some great advise to the kids too.

Michael Neale would be a good signing talented kid would Liam Carr come back ?

Come on Jayne get some riders signed, Adam Extance never heard of the lad is the only one so far.Can not see where any heat leaders are coming from unless Robert is on his way back liam Carr might be back not seen his name on any team lineups or is he just doing Premiere Luke Priest not at Stoke good to see him back and like i suggested before Adam Allott James Wright could be worth a try one of them could just return you never know lets get a team worth supporting 2014.Is williamson going to Dudley says so on their forum .not nice after Buxton gave him is chance soon drops us Wholley ok at reserve but realy need to work on heat leaders anyone got ideas non coming from Jayne or Jack.

Come on Jayne get some riders signed, Adam Extance never heard of the lad is the only one so far.Can not see where any heat leaders are coming from unless Robert is on his way back liam Carr might be back not seen his name on any team lineups or is he just doing Premiere Luke Priest not at Stoke good to see him back and like i suggested before Adam Allott James Wright could be worth a try one of them could just return you never know lets get a team worth supporting 2014.Is williamson going to Dudley says so on their forum .not nice after Buxton gave him is chance soon drops us Wholley ok at reserve but realy need to work on heat leaders anyone got ideas non coming from Jayne or Jack.

Extance guested for you once last season and Carr is doing NL this year.

Edit: His guest appearance was away to Kent.

Edited by Islander15

I think Buxton would be too far for Danny to ride as a home track as he lives on the south coast.

i dont think the distance would bother danny, he used to ride for berwick much further than buxton,its more the fact of unday racing would clash with his grasstrack meetings

• Like 1

How about:

1. Rob Branford 8.53

2. Ryan Blacklock 4.43

3. Liam Carr 6.87

4. Luke Priest 4.75

5. Adam Allott 8.15

6. Adam Extance 3.00

7. Tom Woolley 3.64

That's assuming Williamson doesn't return and Branford comes back next year. I can genuinely see Carr as one of the top riders in the league and pushing a high 8 average if not into 9!

Islander15 - I agree with you about Liam and that would be a good team especially at home. We will have to wait to see who Mrs Moss has actually signed.

Just got the speedway star and guess what not a thing from Buxton.Are we even bothering this season just one rider named its like i said last year if the promoter is not bothered why should we.

Just got the speedway star and guess what not a thing from Buxton.Are we even bothering this season just one rider named its like i said last year if the promoter is not bothered why should we.

That's not fair. Jayne is very bothered and does more than most.

• Like 1

Theres no need for that .

• Like 1

Suppose no news is good news but its the same every year the P R is poor.Think i might just stick to Belle Vue this year at least they got a team ;)

BW, on the contrary I know the PR in the fairly recent past was very good. If the whole team was announced tomorrow, in a couple of weeks time you'd be complaining that there was no news - you'd never be satisfied. I know there are some people who wish you'd 'stick to Belle Vue' and stop posting on Buxton threads.

Edited by Neil H
  • Like 4