British Speedway Forum

Congratulations to Tai, unlucky Scott Nicholls...(Bomber robbed you of a place in the final)..

It did make me laugh when Tai passed Barker and Pearson commented that Barker was going to 'repay the compliment'.. :party::rofl::party:

I usually defend the commentators but that was crass.. :t:

Well, one is a rule, if you can point out the rule that says tai should be excluded, point it out.

Otherwise, clever from tai, do what it takes to win.

Nothing in the rules but no doubt there will be now , that was taking the pea

Pleased to say that no wall radiators were destroyed in the British final. Hardlines Yoda......Class will out,you,be just been Cookied!!!!!!!!

what is cookied??

British Champion seemed to be the booby prize in Pearson's mind, he talked more about who was going to get the wild card

• Like 1

Well, one is a rule, if you can point out the rule that says tai should be excluded, point it out.

Otherwise, clever from tai, do what it takes to win.

In other words do what Dugard does every week at Eastbourne. Edited by E I Addio

Cant believe that's the same Jason Garrity i watched at Glasgow yesterday

Been like this for Coventry Bees all year. very hard for us to cover when he's riding PL

British Champion seemed to be the booby prize in Pearson's mind, he talked more about who was going to get the wild card

Funny he didn't mention it half as much last year…

JT.

Well done to the ex-Buxton trio of Cook, Garrity & Wright for making it an entertaining British Final

Very disappointing from Bomber. His star is clearly waning, but a dive. In Speedway. No thanks.

I hope we don't see youngsters coming through copying this, because someone will end up getting hurt doing it. Bomber has always had that "rough and tumble" image and bouncing back up. I have felt he has played up to that for a few years. Not nice to see, cut it out of the sport.

• Like 5

a rider can be excluded for a pit crew member telling him to carry on ( outside assistance) but a rider can go and get a shovel and get dirt from outside his gate position and not be excluded the sport can't get any worse

Well said

If it's such a crime why didn't the ref ring down to the start line and tell them to pack it in?

Weak.

He did, told the start marshal and when he spoke to Woffy he threw the spade and was made to change his helmet too

• Like 1

a rider can be excluded for a pit crew member telling him to carry on ( outside assistance) but a rider can go and get a shovel and get dirt from outside his gate position and not be excluded the sport can't get any worse

Wasn't it lucky that there just happened to be one where he just happened to look :shock:

Appears to be nothing in the rules but thought it was against the spirit of the rules

well this was one of the worst long winded British finals in a long time.

The only highlight was Jason Garrity who was brilliant, stand out rider of the night. keeps getting better and better. good interviews as well.

Lost a lot of respect for Tai. He already has the advantage of it being on his track, but then gains even bigger advantage by using the rake and then shovel to take dirt from another riders gate and add it to his! shocking. when I have seen him lately, he has come across as vert big headed which is a shame to see.

Surely its time for the British final to now move to another venue. we have the same problem every year in the final but this year was a joke

• Like 4