British Speedway Forum
madsteve

Official Teams For 2014

Archive link on Bspa site not active....Poole was 5.99 I think.

Daft how he gets a permit but Davies doesn't.

Updated Cheers

Redcar twitter announced last night Matt Tresarrieu will now be riding for Rye House - but for who?

Redcar twitter announced last night Matt Tresarrieu will now be riding for Rye House - but for who?

Nelson??

Nelson??

Yep, Nelson struggling for a Visa as per his own Facebook !!. Not sure if Poole has his Visa granted yet either according to Twitter, with an update on SGP about Doyle his chances are quickly diminishing , looking like alot of Aussies are going to miss out this season

Yep, Nelson struggling for a Visa as per his own Facebook !!. Not sure if Poole has his Visa granted yet either according to Twitter, with an update on SGP about Doyle his chances are quickly diminishing , looking like alot of Aussies are going to miss out this season

taylor pooles signing was classed by sheffield statement as subject to visa so i would take it from that he has not yet got 1

Berwick website shows Steen Jensen on 5.60 and not 5.50

Updated Cheers

What average would he be??

Sheffield sign Simon Nielsen (4.36) and Andre Compton (4.36)

Doesn't matter (i am obviously an idiot and i didn't look at page 1 first) :oops::icon_smile_clown:

Doesn't matter (i am obviously an idiot and i didn't look at page 1 first) :oops::icon_smile_clown:

I beat you too it :lol:

• Like 1

EDIT..

Edited by blupanther

What???

Post removed steve..ignore me. :D