British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Hearing that Dak is pricing himself out of the deal sadly.

So he'll be signing then.

• Like 1

I realy dont see why everyone wants North back...nothing special IMO..only if he gets out the start..was decent at the start of last season but towards the end was awful.

I realy dont see why everyone wants North back...nothing special IMO..only if he gets out the start..was decent at the start of last season but towards the end was awful.

I tend to agree , a lot of people rate him but I don't know why :neutral: he doesn't do anything exciting

North is young, talented and will likely improve, he can do well on a number of different tracks although he is yet to fully master the Showground.

In addition he is a Panthers asset and has a established 2013 PL GSA, that isn't too high.

Just the sort of rider we should be chasing if we are serious about making the play offs.

• Like 3

I dont think they will sell many season tickets unless they actualy tell us how many fixtures it covers soon?

As soon as we know the detailed structure of the competitions and fixture lists I will be able to tell you that - this is exactly the reason season tickets are not yet on sale.

Already we know there will be a minimum of 15 - the opening challenge + 14 PL but expect significantly more.

Edited by NeilWatson

As soon as we know the detailed structure of the competitions and fixture lists I will be able to tell you that - this is exactly the reason season tickets are not yet on sale.

Already we know there will be a minimum of 15 - the opening challenge + 14 PL but expect significantly more.

Err according to official website season tickets are already on sale covering minimum 18 matches. This has also been reported in ET. Is this not correct?

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2008.2

Edited by Noodles

berwicks season ticket covers 15 league matches and 3 league cup fixtures as well

Any chance of an Inter League Challenge with Coventry ?

• Like 1

We could call it the "Who's doing the hokey cokey now" challenge.

You had that in August when you beat them 70-20 :P

Please.....Paulco. I am trying to forget all about that match. :shock: Also the one at Leicester but that wasn't so bad because it wasn't a 'true' Lions team. Still embarrassing though and I hid my Bees scarf inside my coat half way through. :lol:

Please.....Paulco. I am trying to forget all about that match. :shock: Also the one at Leicester but that wasn't so bad because it wasn't a 'true' Lions team. Still embarrassing though and I hid my Bees scarf inside my coat half way through. :lol:

sorry pet :P will you have divided loyalties in 2014 though , what with the Lions moving up