British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I thought Richard Hall went well around the East of England Showground. :t::approve:

He went well at Sheffield as well, remind me who sacked him.

He went well at Sheffield as well, remind me who sacked him.

As far as I am aware, he wasn't sacked, he stood down after suffering a shoulder injury, which flared up again at Newcastle.

think its 5.99 but it wont be him

thanks mate - shame I always liked the look of him - shame if he is lost from the sport...

Wot about Micky Dyer ? Or is he sitting out a season or injured ?

Hasn't Mickey Dyer retired? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Not sure if he has retired but last I heard he wasn't interested in coming back to ride in the UK.

The best signing has to be Dakota North, he's a Peterborough asset, he's UK base is Milton Keynes (I

think?),plenty of potential, very good equipment & if you are a female a good looking guy!

Well the last signing will be the one that decides our season IMO. We have done well so far with all the signings, cant complain about one of them, maybe Fisher, but the rest, happy enough.... will the Panthers do there normal and ruin that for me?

Well the last signing will be the one that decides our season IMO. We have done well so far with all the signings, cant complain about one of them, maybe Fisher, but the rest, happy enough.... will the Panthers do there normal and ruin that for me?

Whats wrong with Ryan ? He's a big fish in the Prem Lge...

• Like 1

Whats wrong with Ryan ? He's a big fish in the Prem Lge...

Oh very good. :t: :t: :t: :t:

Don't get me wrong Blupanther, I love Fish......

but on a 9.5 average, I'd rather of had Morris on a 8.9 average, and then would of had 8.50 for last rider, but I guess doesn't matter now, as that's in the ideal world.

Don't get me wrong Blupanther, I love Fish......

but on a 9.5 average, I'd rather of had Morris on a 8.9 average, and then would of had 8.50 for last rider, but I guess doesn't matter now, as that's in the ideal world.

Good point, but Morris wasn't available until the recent Rebels kok up. The last team place will be vital though, I'm hoping it will be Lahti or Nieminem...

• Like 1

Good point, but Morris wasn't available until the recent Rebels kok up. The last team place will be vital though, I'm hoping it will be Lahti or Nieminem...

Dryml