British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

perhaps seen as some sort of loyalty to fans as the majority probably just go to home meetings so by missing just away meetings they arent perceived as hitting the fans? Perhaps so as not to hit home gates as thats where the money to pay them will come from? I dont know if its true or anything, just making hypothesese

perhaps seen as some sort of loyalty to fans as the majority probably just go to home meetings so by missing just away meetings they arent perceived as hitting the fans? Perhaps so as not to hit home gates as thats where the money to pay them will come from? I dont know if its true or anything, just making hypothesese

It's an interesting idea, haven't heard that one before.

An old promoter I knew once told me riders don't go out to come last, I can only say he clearly didn't have the same level of experience of watching the DRYML,s away from home over the years that I had.

If we run I hope for a return to Elite league

Can I ask why?

Can I ask why?

Should be an interesting reply if it arrives!

Sunday 5th October is our home leg of the cup final against Edinburgh, 2pm. Hopefully Lasse gets over his cold, and Todd Kurtz is around again for Hall.

lasse will never get over his cold(man flu) as long as he races for peterborough. time foe all pl clubs to fill their teams with brits. stuff the foriegn bar people i say. its like a kid in a sweet shop at the pick n mix, but only wanting to pick..,, and not mix..

Sunday 5th October is our home leg of the cup final against Edinburgh, 2pm. Hopefully Lasse gets over his cold, and Todd Kurtz is around again for Hall.

Which leg is that P89?

Which leg is that P89?

Didn't say or hear sadly, hopefully fits nicely for a trip up north mind.

right, well IF its the first leg, no pressure boys, but we need probably a 20 point lead to have a slight chance.....

Which leg is that P89?

Said Edinburgh will stage their leg the Friday before or Friday after, depending on Play-off fixtures

good to see dryml's back is better scoring 11 points in poland this afternoon.

Probably a far more beneficial 11 points than he could have got at Peterborough

• Like 1