British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Great news!

Another great track added to the best league in British Speedway.

:approve:

• Like 1

Great news - always enjoyed my visits to the showground.

• Like 1

Brilliant news, only been to Peterborough once before but looking forward to going again, will they get any of the shared events? Didn't the premier league fours used to be raced at Peterborough?

I hope the EOES will continue to host the Fours.

• Like 1

Certainly at home, not many teams will get close to that top 3. Throw in North on a 6.55 average, Blackbird on a 4.93 average, leaves 8.28 for the reserves.

• Like 1

surely Fisher is higher than that??

He last rode PL in 2012 for Plymouth that's the average he finished on. That's what I used. I wasn't sure whether him riding in EL last year changed it.

All we need now is what night Panthers will be racing on....strange they never mentioned it... although with Ryan Fisher in it won't be a Friday..

He last rode PL in 2012 for Plymouth that's the average he finished on. That's what I used. I wasn't sure whether him riding in EL last year changed it.

maybe aye, I was just going off his 6 point EL ave.

Certainly at home, not many teams will get close to that top 3. Throw in North on a 6.55 average, Blackbird on a 4.93 average, leaves 8.28 for the reserves.

Chris Schramm + Stefan Nielsen?

Great news to have Peterborough "back"!

Now that Peterborough replace Leicester in the Premier, hopefully the choose your own opponents for 3 extra matches farce will be dropped.

• Like 2

I'd love North.... but as they have announced it as a top 3, cant see it happening, seeing higher than Ostergaard. If we cant tempt Taylor Poole over, maybe Gathercole wouldn't be a bad shout, always had a good record in the fours.

• Like 1