My six teams for playoffs in no order

Berwick

Ipswich

Newcastle

Scunthorpe

Peterborough

Workington

• Like 1

a year of northern dominance, scunny, Edinburgh, Newcastle and Sheffield. outsiders worky. :D

I reckon if you sliced the island exactly in two for a north and south split then Scunny and Sheffield would count as southerners!

The knife used to do the slicing was made by a Sheffield Cutlery Mester, and he decided where to cut, so that Sheffield was in the north.

• Like 2

The knife used to do the slicing was made by a Sheffield Cutlery Mester, and he decided where to cut, so that Sheffield was in the north.

A cunning plan indeed Mr Blackadder...

Edited by blupanther

I reckon if you sliced the island exactly in two for a north and south split then Scunny and Sheffield would count as southerners!

We in Sheffield are not southerners thank you.

Somerset

Plymouth

Rye House

Ipswich

Peterborough

Proof that Semion is from Norfolk - tucked in his thumb and used his fingers to count to 4! (tongue in cheek smiley) Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 4

Top 6 in no order

Monarchs

Witches

Panthers

Comets

Scorpions

Yorkshire Tigers

Having said all that I think all teams look quite evenly matched this season. Just a case of keeping injury free wins titles in my opinion.

• Like 1

Yeh, agree about keeping injury free. The performance of guests too and there's always riders who for whatever reason don't perform as expected once the season starts, thought Vissing for example would have done better for Edinburgh last year.

Yeh, agree about keeping injury free. The performance of guests too and there's always riders who for whatever reason don't perform as expected once the season starts, thought Vissing for example would have done better for Edinburgh last year.

... And this season there could be even more guest appearances than normal and the picks could be important (especially for away fixtures), as these could play a big part in the final shake-up.

Edited by The Abbott