British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
IW08

Speedway Stars Back Catalogue For Sale - (2006 To 2011 Issues)

Greetings,

I have compiled a back catalogue of my entire speedway collection which covers a 5 and a half year period between April 2006 and September 2011. There are odd weeks where I didn't buy said issue but for most part, it's a rolling collection.

Anyone who is interested and is serious about purchasing, please drop me a line either here or by private message and will provide further details. Thankyou in advance. :)

PLEASE NOTE: I will offer the magazines on a buyer collects policy. As I am sure you can understand, it would cost a bomb to post all of them otherwise. Thankyou for understanding on the matter :)

I too have Speedway Stars going back from today to 1969 ., possibly in the region of over 2000 .which must be the biggest collection in England I will accept £100 for them all or make me an offer. Obviously buyer collects

.I have also tapes of Speedway going back to 1975 including nearly all the World Of Sport Speedway meetings televised and the Anglia Sports programmes .Many world finals of Singles, Pairs,Four Team These are not catalogued but there must be 200 hours at least If interested contact me on mickthemuppet@yahoo.com

Edited by mickthemuppet

Milk I'm sure done one will buy them at that price as it's very fair,

Mick not milk a lol

I will list the Speedway Tapes as they are not catalogued in order and add to them as I have time

So here goes then

This is a rough list as I do not have a remote control at the moment

1!981

Ipswich v Coventry, Intercontinental Final Vojens, World Team Cup 1981, .Overseas Final, 1980, 1981 World Final, Lada Indoor

2. !6 Lapper 1984

3.England v USA At Wimbledon and Ipswich 1983, British Final 1983

4. Internationale (Wimbledon) 1979, World Pairs Final 1979,Peterborough v Mildenhall, Milton Keynes v Rye House, Johnny Hoskins story

5. 1979 World Cup Semi Final, Rye House v Peterborough, Ipswich v Kings Lynn, King Lynn v Ipswich, Mildenhall v Milton Keynes,

6.1999 Speedway Grand Prix

7. World Speedway Final 1985, World Long Track Final 1985

8. 1981 World Final, Engand v USA 1981 5 May

9.1985 World Team up and the Pride Of The East

10.2007Speedway Grand Prixs

111978 World Speedway Final

12 1984 Speedway Test Matches England v USa at Swindon, Cradley ,Ipswich (The Ones that Mr Snackette thought were live)

13 1996 Danish GP

14.National League v Australia ,no date

15. 1982, National Fours Peterborough, 16 Lapper, 1982 World Speedway Final, British Final, World Long Track Final,

161998, Prague,Pocking and Vojens Grand Prix

All these tapes are minimum of 3 hours some are 4 hours . The information given is what is written on the boxes and until I get a remote control I cannot access what the full contents are. I have many more tapes.

World Pairs Final 1979

Do you, or anyone else, have the date of this meeting please? I know it was rained off and staged the next day, but not sure if it was the 23rd, 24th or 26th June?

June01, on 16 Mar 2016 - 10:41 PM, said:

Do you, or anyone else, have the date of this meeting please? I know it was rained off and staged the next day, but not sure if it was the 23rd, 24th or 26th June?

Rained off 22nd June, restaged 23rd.

• Like 1