British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Biggest Disapointment....

The pies from the 'hut' are fantastic. All filling, little crust and very, very more-ish.

I was presented with a box of them after one of the Bandits hog roasts. It was like all my birthdays had come at once!

• Like 1

Are you talking about the pies from the Burger van (1st bend) though? Or are you talking about the pies from the 'hut' on the 3rd/4th bend?

The pies from the 'hut' are fantastic. All filling, little crust and very, very more-ish.

Pies sold at both outlets are exactly the same and are the best scotch pies you will get anywhere. Yum yum
  • Like 1

Are you talking about the pies from the Burger van (1st bend) though? Or are you talking about the pies from the 'hut' on the 3rd/4th bend?

You are not kidding The Abbot. The Berwick Pies are the BEST Pies I have had ANYWHERE!! That is inside a Sporting venue or outside of one as well. :t::approve:

I'm glad they don't sell them at the end of my Street - I'd never be out of the Shop. B) B)

Why? Theres duffers get signed all the time. I assume as they're cheap and the clubs have very little to lose in taking a chance on them, makes no sense otherwise.

Fair enough point....I can't argue with that...just a genuine question regarding everyone downing the guy before a wheel has turned

yes we can tell!!! :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

From the hut... Much prefer the burgers .... Which are top notch, So I stick to them now :)

I was presented with a box of them after one of the Bandits hog roasts. It was like all my birthdays had come at once!

big box,,, was it ???

so it looks like the 'biggest disappointment' could be down to pies,,, ker ching

big box,,, was it ???

so it looks like the 'biggest disappointment' could be down to pies,,, ker ching

That's gone way above my head I'm afraid

Losing nick and now maybe jason

Maybe its just me...but is it only in recent years thay Australian riders have had major issues with visas etc? Seems to be every year more and more have problems

Maybe its just me...but is it only in recent years thay Australian riders have had major issues with visas etc? Seems to be every year more and more have problems

maybe summit to do with more foreigners coming in and clogging up the system,,, and I don't mean just dutch people, lol

• Like 1

Benko and Berge look the only `ifs` so far this season.

In saying that i`m looking forward to travelling to see them myself.

Maybe after Glasgow (and 2 or 3 others, but mainly Glasgow) bringing in so many who have failed to average 5 in the last few year they decided to clamp down?

Edited by SCB