British Speedway Forum
hagonshocker

Rosco Team Gb Boss

You are happy to beat those two are you not? are you willing to rebuild have a different structure a different way of thinking of the last 5 years.?

So what was Middlo doing to beat them?

Same as Rosco will do. Because although we should be beating them we are not, and won't be unless our riders start showing some pride and Ambition and even then, that my not be enough..

Edited by Starman2006

So sponsorship from Vauxhall will solve everything?

Calibra

I think I used to drink that when it was my turn to drive.

Calibra

I think I used to drink that when it was my turn to drive.

Ha Ha Ha..

• Like 1

Is that your goal? to beat them or other minor nations? have you no real long term vision? If we keep on plodding on doing what we doing we will never PROGRESS.

Trying to get Cook to treat the SWC seriously rather than using it to test engines!!!! :mad:

Same as Rosco will do. Because although we should be beating them we are not, and won't be unless our riders start showing some pride and Ambition and even then, that my not be enough..

Sorry but dropping Craig Cook who has ambition and has pride and wants to ride in the SWC? http://www.scotsman.com/sport/more-sport/motorsport/speedway-cook-blasts-team-gb-after-axe-1-3002612

Thats all crap. The riders want to do it, just read what they have to say when they start ranting on twitter. But you can hardly expect the likes of Barker and Bridger to turn up at the Marketa in Prague with 2 days notice and score big points. And how is dropping Cook after one, admittedly slightly disappointing meeting going to do anything to build for the future?

Trying to get Cook to treat the SWC seriously rather than using it to test engines!!!! :mad:

Try getting any of them to take it seriously would be a start..

Sorry but dropping Craig Cook who has ambition and has pride and wants to ride in the SWC? http://www.scotsman.com/sport/more-sport/motorsport/speedway-cook-blasts-team-gb-after-axe-1-3002612

Thats all crap. The riders want to do it, just read what they have to say when they start ranting on twitter. But you can hardly expect the likes of Barker and Bridger to turn up at the Marketa in Prague with 2 days notice and score big points. And how is dropping Cook after one, admittedly slightly disappointing meeting going to do anything to build for the future?

Why don't you have a poke at Skidder as well, after all, he's also right..

£1000 says Team GB finish higher than 7th in 2014?

Thats offer is open to anyone. Sidney, starman2006 or someone else reading this. I say Rosco will do a better job than Middlo and have put £1000 down.

Thats offer is open to anyone. Sidney, starman2006 or someone else reading this. I say Rosco will do a better job than Middlo and have put £1000 down.

What about Skidder, you seemed to miss him out. You are one very upset person, or you have a huge chip on your should re Neil. If we don't finish higher than 7th Rosco and all the riders want sacking forthwith.

I won't judge Rossiter on beating Neil, i will judge him on what he does longterm can he leave a legacy when he has gone.
  • Like 1

What about Skidder, you seemed to miss him out. You are one very upset person, or you have a huge chip on your should re Neil. If we don't finish higher than 7th Rosco and all the riders want sacking forthwith.

1. What about Skidder?

2. I dont have a chip on my shoulder about Neil. I can justify everything I have an issue with him over.

3. So if Rosco finishes 7th he should be sacked? But Middlo who finished in 7th is wonderful and it's not his fault but the riders?

So no one can do better than Middlo but if Rosco can't finish better that 7th he should get the sack ? wtf

1. What about Skidder?

2. I dont have a chip on my shoulder about Neil. I can justify everything I have an issue with him over.

3. So if Rosco finishes 7th he should be sacked? But Middlo who finished in 7th is wonderful and it's not his fault but the riders?

Yep ok..

So no one can do better than Middlo but if Rosco can't finish better that 7th he should get the sack ? wtf

Well you lot keep screaming out how much better Rosco's going to do..

Rosco is a better motivator then Middlo that is without doubt. He wont just pick his favourites like Middlo did (Kennett) when the WHOLE speedway world knew it was wrong.

He wont throw in riders at the last minute (Barker, Bridger) for an important meeting.

He wont discard a rider after one poor meeting (Cook) who is a better rider than Bridger or Barker.

Middlo made mistake after mistake but unless you are in Poole you don't think that.

How can we come behind Latvia and USA and that be ok under Middlo but if Rosco does it its worth a sacking!!! Doesn't make sense!!

• Like 1