British Speedway Forum
hagonshocker

Rosco Team Gb Boss

not a poisoned chalice at all but with our pool of riders we should be ahead of Latvia and the USA but Middlo was pretty clueless and made mistake after mistake in selections and he isn't exactly a good motivator. We don't expect to get near to winning the World Cup but we shouldn't be any lower then 5 th in my mind behind the poles Danes swedes and Aussies. Can't see Rosco being as inept as Middlo

Should be, but we are not Gavan. Yep good luck to Rosco, but i will say here and now, he will do no better than Neil with the riders he has at his disposal. Neil could do no right, coming from Poole he would have been wrong even if he went to the Toilet.

I’m sure that Middlo is more than capable of coping with anything that is posted on here (as well he should be), after all he is not adverse to ‘dishing it out’ is he – see his Twitter comments to genuine supporters at the end of last season as an example.

Anyway, congratulations to Rosco, hopefully this will be the beginning of a new dawn for Team GB (England)…

GB is NOT England! :mad:

Congratulations to Rosco - tough time ahead!

• Like 1

Well done Rosco ...I am sure you will be able to do better than Middlo and beat the mighty usa and Latvia .

Congratulations and good luck to Rosco. It's not the most demanding job - just pick the right team and motivate them........simples.

Glad your not Team GB manager then, you wouldn't last a week... :rofl:

like to think bridger, kennett, king, barker are put by the wayside..id personally be looking at tai, harris, cook, Worrall, myself

GB is NOT England! :mad:

Congratulations to Rosco - tough time ahead!

Point taken Steve, Great Britain it is then (not Team GB)...

just when you thought tram G.B. was about to inprove, in comes rosco. it will take him 6 monthe to get their names right lol.

Glad your not Team GB manager then, you wouldn't last a week... :rofl:

how the heck did Middlo last then coz he picked the wrong team twice and speedway fans know his motivational skills are zero. Seems like a nice guy and a yes man unlike Rosco who has more British pride and determination than Middlo had. ( unless your an Aussie)

Bad choice.

Phil Morris was clearly the outstanding candidate.

On the bright side we're rid of Muddlo at last.

Ditto on all of this. Middlo really did not appear suitable, perhaps having Poole superstars spoiled him and his ability to motivate a group of riders who need that to make up for lack of skill.

Rosco great on TV but I am not convinced how good manager he is to be honest, I would have gone with Morris too, but will support Rosco.

• Like 5

Morris should have been given the job.

Why? And what he likely to do what Neil and Rosco can't do?

Ditto on all of this. Middlo really did not appear suitable, perhaps having Poole superstars spoiled him and his ability to motivate a group of riders who need that to make up for lack of skill.

What a load of Rubbish you talk.

just when you thought tram G.B. was about to inprove, in comes rosco. it will take him 6 monthe to get their names right lol.

Don't count your Horses!! :rofl:

What a load of Rubbish you talk.

Don't count your Horses!! :rofl:

Or your chickens.

Or your chickens.

Thats not what Rosco calls it... :rofl:

Are you offering those odds blu ? :D

Yes, but only accepting Bitcoin ... :D

• Like 1