British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Benefit Fund Bonanza, Leicester 09/03

Good luck to all , have a good day and raise a massive sum for the fund

The suns out, it's relativly warm.

2014 Speedway commences.

Let's go racing!

Mmmmmm methonal ;)

Massive crowd - still queuing outside outside, programmes sold out 20 mins ago - let's hope we see crowds like this for the rest of the season

They have the wrong format on the updates.

It does say 'format & teams to be confirmed'

Crap place for parking gave up and went home

Crap place for racing, gave up and went home

Fortunately you didn't miss anything you haven't seen before Jackson2, absolutely dismal entertainment as ever. Doesn't matter how many circuits Glyn makes with the polisher the old saying rings as true as ever..

Edited by volty
  • Like 2

Oh dear so sounds like I saved some money then you would they would do something with the mud piles and make room for more parking but there you go

Crap place for racing, gave up and went home

Fortunately you didn't miss anything you haven't seen before Jackson2, absolutely dismal entertainment as ever. Doesn't matter how many circuits Glyn makes with the polisher the old saying rings as true as ever..

Agree, I live in Leicester and would never go to watch Speedway (if thats what you can call it) there, the same as the times i've been before crap racing, I think there were only 3 passes all meeting.

Having said that it was as I had expected, and I only went to support the Ben Fund.

Great to see a massive crowd anyway.

• Like 2

Oh dear so sounds like I saved some money then you would they would do something with the mud piles and make room for more parking but there you go

Surely your missing the point of the meeting, it was to raise much needed funds for a good cause, not about saving yourself some money.

• Like 5

Agree, I live in Leicester and would never go to watch Speedway (if thats what you can call it) there, the same as the times i've been before crap racing, I think there were only 3 passes all meeting.

Having said that it was as I had expected, and I only went to support the Ben Fund.

I can only recall 2 passes but left after the team event. Like almost every pass i've ever seen executed at BP they required an absolute gating tart who then has no idea what line to take (on this occasion stand up Bjarne Pedersen).

• Like 1

Were you watching the same meeting as the updaters cos in their reports there were far more than 3 passes.But don,t let that stop you from slagging off Leicester,and before you comment on my post no I AM NOT A LEICESTER supporter. Just hoping that at the start of a new season we might have started with a clean slate for all tracks but obviously not.

• Like 1

Wanted to give money but if you cannot find any were to park and if the racing was as bad as they say it was great way to get more people to come and watch speedway

I can only recall 2 passes but left after the team event. Like almost every pass i've ever seen executed at BP they required an absolute gating tart who then has no idea what line to take (on this occasion stand up Bjarne Pedersen).

Maybe I missed one then, Craig Cook passed on fourth bend lap 1 and I seem to recall a pass by Bomber

Were you watching the same meeting as the updaters cos in their reports there were far more than 3 passes.But don,t let that stop you from slagging off Leicester,and before you comment on my post no I AM NOT A LEICESTER supporter. Just hoping that at the start of a new season we might have started with a clean slate for all tracks but obviously not.

Obviously myself and Volty weren't there then. Credit would be given if it was earned.

I did say in my origional post that the most important thing was to raise money for such a good cause.