British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PolskiZuzel

Sgp 2015 Round On Warsaw National Stadium

I WOULDN'T put too much store in the figures being quoted here. No contracts signed as yet. But it does look as though it will happen. Not just that the PZM want it to materialise, the stadium are desperate for more events like many similar ones throughout Europe which although primarily for soccer are massively under-used.

How could you possibly know what I meant? As I keep saying to ALL of you. I am a speedway fan, just like you (I hope). Not anybody's spokesman. And I am NOT TELLING you, but merely inform you what the Polish speaking opinion says/thinks. If you prefer scanning everything is being said over there, translate it through the Google machine, fine with me. Do it, if it helps you to understand complexity of others thinking.

An interesting comment. That's often the trouble with the BSF readership - a complete lack of understanding. The example - you quote and post a mesage. That's all. Then "the gang" jump in and attack one for what has been said, completely misunderstanding the origination of what has been said.

They fail to grasp that old idiom "don't shoot me. I am only the messenger." :lol:

How could you possibly know what I meant? As I keep saying to ALL of you. I am a speedway fan, just like you (I hope). Not anybody's spokesman. And I am NOT TELLING you, but merely inform you what the Polish speaking opinion says/thinks.

I think that's appreciated. Certainly my own responses to your posts are addressed in a generic sense.

I must say that I don't like the way this SGP vs SEC is being made into a British-Polish thing though, ostensibly being whipped up by the OneSport propaganda machine. If there's concerns with BSI and how they run the SGP then that's one matter, but it has nothing to do with British speedway.

An interesting comment. That's often the trouble with the BSF readership - a complete lack of understanding. The example - you quote and post a mesage. That's all. Then "the gang" jump in and attack one for what has been said, completely misunderstanding the origination of what has been said.

They fail to grasp that old idiom "don't shoot me. I am only the messenger." :lol:

If you read some of his earlier posts you will see his stance. He's now trying to hide behind his 'messanger' cloak, whilst still pumping the OneSport propaganda into the forum.

Great news to have GP in Warsaw! Finally. And it is going to be last GP for Tomasz Gollob which will make it great evening for sure. Good job BSI this time.

• Like 1

If you read some of his earlier posts you will see his stance. He's now trying to hide behind his 'messanger' cloak, whilst still pumping the OneSport propaganda into the forum.

Ok! So you want only onesided view. Fine with me. You don't have to read my posts.

Ok! So you want only onesided view. Fine with me. You don't have to read my posts.

No, not at all, the issue arose when you denied that it was your view.

You're perfectly entitled to your own view on things and the posts you make, particularly those reporting on the news from Poland are most interesting, keep them coming.

So we have a GP on a temporary track in a country which has some of the finest race tracks in the World? Fantastic...

So we have a GP on a temporary track in a country which has some of the finest race tracks in the World? Fantastic...

Agree to a point but what can be said is it's another venue on the calendar that is enclosed and protected from mother nature & a 50,000+ capacity. This is great for the GP's & I should imagine this will replace Torun as the final round on the calendar. Will be a sell out I have no doubt

Agree to a point but what can be said is it's another venue on the calendar that is enclosed and protected from mother nature & a 50,000+ capacity. This is great for the GP's & I should imagine this will replace Torun as the final round on the calendar. Will be a sell out I have no doubt

No way will a GP in Warsaw be a sell out-for 2 reasons

1 the Polish fans will bulk at the price of the tickets.

2 Polish fans do not actually travel to other tracks/towns in great numbers.

You have only to see how ticket sales for Bydgoszcz are going - which are poor.

I think you have missed out a 3rd reason which of course is the non-stop anti BSI propaganda they are being fed on an almost daily basis.

• Like 1

Spot on. Warsaw is not a speedway city.