British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Swindon & Poole Home And Away On April 18

Klindt had a half decent season at Blusdon the year they finished bottom. I suppose that persuaded Rosco that he might be worth a punt, whilst one would think Gustafsson might benefit from a change of home track.

The new format means you can't afford the top 5 to be struggling as there is not the same chance of covering with reserves, so I don't think Swindon will suffer for too long before looking elsewhere.

Not many riders out there on the averages Nicolai & Simon have.

Not many riders out there on the averages Nicolai & Simon have.

Those two riders were always the worry for Swindon and both needed to improve for the Robins to stand a good chance of making the playoffs. So far they don't look they are suddenly going to click into gear though if one did I think it would be Gustafsson.

Covatti, Denis Andersson would both fit. Give Lukas Dryml a call before he flogs his gear!

• Like 1

Those two riders were always the worry for Swindon and both needed to improve for the Robins to stand a good chance of making the playoffs. So far they don't look they are suddenly going to click into gear though if one did I think it would be Gustafsson.

Covatti, Denis Andersson would both fit. Give Lukas Dryml a call before he flogs his gear!

Not sure those 3 would be an improvement though Steve & there lies the problem.

Rohan rides for Ipswich on a Thursday so would be a no go & not sure Max is ready yet or would be an improvement.

I think what we're getting from Nicolai is what we expected but didn't think Simon would be so poor.

I know it might be a bit early to be thinking of changes, but if you wait too long it could be too late to make a difference. Would it be worth swapping the two second strings for possibly Katajisto and someone like Ulamek? I know Seb wasn't at his best last year, but if he gates he'll do ok even against the better riders. A 6.5ish rider would also protect Nick Morris a bit, as he wouldn't be a heat leader anymore. Katajisto (I think) would be on a three and he should beat the reserves and a few second strings, which would be his only job.

Edited by Nellie
  • Like 1

Last home match Gusto was top scorer, give them both a bit more time, then if still struggling kick 'em out pronto! Remember 2010 when Rosco's Coventry were rock bottom then stunned Poole and the rest of the speedway world winning the Grand Final! It's not over till the fat tart sings! People saying it's just a 2-horse race, Kings Lynn and Poole, too early to say that yet methinks.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

:party::party::party::party:

Lmao at Shovlar and his recomendations of Covatti Andersson and Dryml...holy moly!!!!!!!!

Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 2

Well! the upside of last night for me, was all the" Dorset lots" money from the entrance fees going into the Robins coffers, the more the merrier. :t:

Klindt was touted as the big next thing a few years ago. Poole were chasing his signature but he chased the money being photographed in a Panthers jacket and Matt said no way. I think he ended up at Wolves but did nothing,

He chose Wolves yes so hardly chasing the money.

A typically unbiased report from Shovlar not :nono: .Why can you not see outside of the Poole zone at all.I suppose a few fans from other teams see some of the dross from Poole in the morning.How you can make all that up in this report is unbelievable.

I prefer to see posts from KKS or whatever he/she goes by now,at least you can laugh at his/her posts.

:t:

Shov is never outside the Poole zone. That`s why he gets so much ridicule.

He chose Wolves yes so hardly chasing the money.

:t:

Shov is never outside the Poole zone. That`s why he gets so much ridicule.

Another with Gavan obsessed with my posts. Get a life!
  • Like 5

After watching both meetings it wasnt bad entertainment , with heat 15 at Blunsdon being as epic as any. A few gripes , Poole needs to get those few ruts sorted or risk more riders getting injured , plus they need more bacon at the food outlets ! As for Swindon , good night at a good track , but slightly soured by a few morons cheering at crashes by Poole riders , and the bizarre cheering at a Poole E/F when Swindon were on a 5-1 anyway which left one wondering if they received any education at all when/if they went to school.

• Like 2

Well, unlike at some tracks, there is always the possibility of being passed at Swindon. E/F equals chance removed. It ain't rocket science :)

Bit early to be ringing the alarm bells on the team, but lets hope for an improvement soon! Not much used to this losing lark of late, are we!

Another with Gavan obsessed with my posts. Get a life!

Perhaps if you didn't mention my name in nearly every other post you might not come across as the obsessive type.

Like you say, got a life and its a great one. :t: