British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Swindon & Poole Home And Away On April 18

Swindon will win tonight but have no chance of keeping the Shield.

Disappointing result.

• Like 1

Well done Troy Bachelor for his excellent win in heat 10. All hail the mighty ones.

Hah, Holder let him win to prevent a TR from Kildemand in Ht11!! ;)

Didn't watch it but sounds like plenty of sour Swindon grapes about. A tonking of that proportion has nothing to do with the track. We're looking lightweight all round so far and not play off materiak.

• Like 1

Why challenging conditions Steve as weather has been good so what was the reasons?.

Genuine question.

Very warm with breeze. Track was very well watered early and the first. 6 heats riders were getting filled in. Got very dusty at the end but racing was brilliant all the way through.

No one could say racing was bad not even Swindon fans. Every heat had passing.

just league points up for grabs tonight for Swindon after this hammering, p1ss poor from Morra Killer and a couple of others, Rosco rocket after this shambles.

Not sure what match you were watching ...but as a Speedway go's there was good racing and plenty of passing ...of course there was some dust but that is par for the course in a day time meeting when the sun's out .

King's lynn track on Wednesday looked great but in the whole 15 races I saw one pass

A fair minded post by a fair minded Swindon fan,i take my hat off to you young Tim.

But sad to say your wasting your time posting something like that on here.Too many trolls for that to happen.

• Like 2

So, Bees kept it close and were unlucky not to get a point and Swindon get thumped.....Hmmmmm :neutral:

• Like 1

A comfortable Poole win with Wright scoring heavily wasn't unexpected but PK & Morris should be doing better than that.

• Like 1

Im sorry but that was a very average meeting and the track was woeful. On bet365 we couldnt even see the riders on the first 2 bends and when they did decide to water it the hose had no pressure to it whatsoever it was just trickling out. I dont remember much passing to be honest, Kildemand was doing everything and got no rewards at all. Even Darcy was moaning about the track on Twitter.

• Like 4

Too easy for the Poole boys. Swindon didn't turn up as the score suggests.

Roll on tonight and perhaps a chance for the Robins to seek revenge!

Well done the Pirates.

Steve Shovlar says it's a cracking meeting?.

He isn't known for saying anything of fact...... or relevance tho anyway. :P:D

• Like 1

Neither Poole nor Swindon are well prepared tracks - but either way a very poor Robins performance and does not bode well for either the play offs or the title. With no Steve Worrall tonight I think I will save my money and watch TV.

Swindon will win tonight but have no chance of keeping the Shield.

Disappointing result.

Not so sure they will win tonight...should be good crowd anyway, although a few may stayaway because of this morning's result. Very poor that only Batch had heat win, pull your bloody socks up Swindon.

Hah, Holder let him win to prevent a TR from Kildemand in Ht11!! ;)

I doubt it. Unless the Poole team manager is an idiot. Which, of course, he isn't.