British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

this is cumbria, we dont have virgin, oh,er.

this is cumbria, we dont have virgin, oh,er.

I'd heard.................................................... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

• Like 1

just to remind my fellow humans. may 6th.(tuesdat) eurosport channel 410 on the sky sat. .. 6 pm start. swedish elite league speedway.

that channel 410 . 6pm. on the sky dish..

Just seen this is on British Eurosport.Should be very interesting and hopefully entertaining Speedway. :lol::t:

just to remind my fellow humans. may 6th.(tuesdat) eurosport channel 410 on the sky sat. .. 6 pm start. swedish elite league speedway.

that channel 410 . 6pm. on the sky dish..

Info and discussions about round 1: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=76346 and at http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13298/dackarna-indianerna-sel-2014-6pm

Does anyone know if the World Pairs from Landshut is being shown on Saturday 10.05.14.

* found the answer to my own question - yes Eurosport 2 @ 18:00 :)

Edited by kitten2502

yes. world pairs on the10th (sat).... wasnt the swedish elite league rubbish. to those who thought it was great, its back on next saturday (sky channel 410)elite by name, but not by nature.

Good meeting in the rain in Sweden !!!

2 things from the meeting:

1) Great to see a meeting without the joke of double points.

2) Commentator : Who is Nicki Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedersen ???

yes. world pairs on the10th (sat).... wasnt the swedish elite league rubbish. to those who thought it was great, its back on next saturday (sky channel 410)elite by name, but not by nature.

Umm far more Elite riders than our Elite league & no fairground rules. I would say with good weather it would have been far better & lets be honest any speedway that is not run by the bspa will always be better!
  • Like 1

Good meeting in the rain in Sweden !!!

2) Commentator : Who is Nicki Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedersen ???

He was in the same meeting as Burovski (Sam) and Patrick Dackarna (Jack) - been reading the Peter York Book of Pronunciation!

Interesting to hear that the rain had made the track wet

does anyone definately know the programme start time for finnish gp? between planners and different t.v. books i've got 4.45 and 5.45.

4.45 pm-1st race 5 pm

thank you r+r. now i can ring my 88 yr old mum and tell her what time i'm picking her up. many thanks again.

Any Speedway on tv/stream today (Sunday 18th May) I also missed Finnish GP this morning, any more reruns on E Sport any time soon?

• Like 1

Ok, I have just seen it is not on due to the French Open Tennis.

Edited by a4poster