British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

SEC starts Sunday, no listing on TV. Anyone know if Eurosport is covering it or will it be shown on another channel?

Actually forget that as I'm 1 week eearly

Better early, than too late. :t:;):P

Swedish Elitserien tonight at 18.00 UK time on Eurosport 1.

Preview thread: http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=76970

Then tomorrow at 17.30 UK time there is live streaming from the Danish league at http://kanalsport.dk/

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=76173

Edited by Ghostwalker

Live Speedway on Eurosort 2 at 6pm Sunday 6 July...probably (and hopefully!) SEC from Gustrow :)...also Tai has been teaching John McGuinness (of IOMTT and others fame:) ) how to ride Speedway, which he loves as often seen attending Belle Vue and he does also own one of Jason Crumps old machines as seen in 'Closer to the Edge' tt film, but apparently coverage of this is going to be shown on tv coverage in run up to Cardiff gp.....watch out people, dunno if it will be in 'advert' form or as part of Best Pairs Sky Sports coverage from Somerset fri 11July

Edited by emerald tyke

Live Speedway on Eurosort 2 at 6pm Sunday 6 July...probably (and hopefully!) SEC from Gustrow :)...also Tai has been teaching John McGuinness (of IOMTT and others fame:) ) how to ride Speedway, which he loves as often seen attending Belle Vue and he does also own one of Jason Crumps old machines as seen in 'Closer to the Edge' tt film, but apparently coverage of this is going to be shown on tv coverage in run up to Cardiff gp.....watch out people, dunno if it will be in 'advert' form or as part of Best Pairs Sky Sports coverage from Somerset fri 11July

Where did you get the 6 pm from-British Eurosport are not starting until 6.30 pm(according to my planner) which is 25 mins after 1st race-however streams will be available to watch the 1st few races.

Thursday 10th July Eurosport 10am - speedway: one room, five champions.

'This special programme sees five former world champions discuss what it takes to become a speedway world champion'

• Like 1

Just set my Sky box to record at the programmed start of 6pm tomorrow 6th.

Thanks Noodles for the info re 10th July, though I just been to set the timer to record, and it was already set - how that is I dont know because until I read the post I didnt know about it. Strange

Edited by OveFundinFan

SEC is on Eurosport in an hour (6pm) and the 'One Room' ...5 champs chatting about grand prix follows it at 9pm (.as mentioned post #84 is actually on tonight, you dont have to wait til the repeat on 10th!!).

and PL Best pairs from Somerset Sky sports Fri 11July LIVE followed by British gp from Cardiff back to Eurosport at 430pm sat 12th LIVE

WAS recorded before practice in Western Springs. Crumpie did a great job. Will be in the Eurosport studio at Cardiff. He is back in the UK for a fairly short trip.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

The 5 Champs programme was a very relaxed chat and well presented..... according to Twitter Crumpie is accompanying Tai on his cycle into Cardiff along with quite a few 'celebs' and fans who have ben lucky to be chosen to represent their clubs on the cycle and raise plenty of money for GOSH... wristbands are supposed to be available at the P of W pub, so I hope theres 8 left for us!! Roll on Cardiff...boarding the ferry tomorrow morning whoop!