British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

Terrific stuff for the neutral. If only speedway was always like this!

In my humble opinion :lol: that was a fantastic meeting. Great entertainment, loads of overtaking and close finishes. Super stuff..

A very nice introduction to Extraliga for me. I've always known of there having been terrific matches and spectacles and i gather this surpassed the usual fare from this track. Where have i been on Sunday afternoons lol.

Does seem a shame that the purchasable stream in the UK must not have paid it's way.

Spotowefakty showing a late team change in the next match so i'll just go update the racecard.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I bet heavy on Torun winning at Gdansk and Gorzow winning at Wroclow in a acca.

Decent safe bet, Great ride from Pawel in Heat 12 to keep the gap at 8 points.

Easy money.

I've never met a poor bookie and always found that gamblers tell you when they win, but never say a word when they lose. :cry:

• Like 1

Torun lose 46-44

Wow, what a result for Gdansk! The bookies reckoned a 20 point Torun win. Well pleased for Artur Mroczka, had a terrible time with my team, a hero today though.

Excellent racing in the Wroclaw/Gorzow match. Now for the main event at Leszno - with Pedersen, Laguta, Holta we should be in for a great match.

Wow, what a result for Gdansk! The bookies reckoned a 20 point Torun win. Well pleased for Artur Mroczka, had a terrible time with my team, a hero today though.

Excellent racing in the Wroclaw/Gorzow match. Now for the main event at Leszno - with Pedersen, Laguta, Holta we should be in for a great match.

No Laguta injured -so is MJJ

A very nice introduction to Extraliga for me. I've always known of there having been terrific matches and spectacles and i gather this surpassed the usual fare from this track. Where have i been on Sunday afternoons lol.

Does seem a shame that the purchasable stream in the UK must not have paid it's way.

Spotowefakty showing a late team change in the next match so i'll just go update the racecard.

Sunday afternoons here in the US are packed with all kinds of sport and I warrant its the same in the UK-just different sports. So for what is (unfortunately) a very minority sport these days, its hard to see how you can get sufficient numbers to make it pay. Sad and I wish I were wrong! So thank you Polish streamers. :t::drink::lol: Alan.

It's not just that Chris Harris ended up at the back, it's also how FAR back he finished. A crisis of confidence, bikes and will!

I've just read Bomber's Twitter. Seems both he and Lewis Bridger were on bikes supplied by the club and they weren't quick enough.

Edited by G the Bee

TJ not too happy about BZ but it was a great race evn thou Zmarzlik got a warning from ref for dangerous riding

Zmarzlik should get a red card. His leg antics reminded me Tomasz Gollob, his tutor and idol when Tomasz rode for Gorzow

Gee just updated card with the reserve change that Sportowefakty had, guess they not too quick in updating if Laguta not here as they still show him.

I've just read Bomber's Twitter. Seems both he and Lewis Bridger were on bikes supplied by the club and they weren't quick enough.

Excellent info thank you.

Zmarzlik should get a red card. His leg antics reminded me Tomasz Gollob, his tutor and idol when Tomasz rode for Gorzow

Ahh is that what he got warned for i saw that at the time thought it was pretty bad.

In the hope that he is still listed because Polish teams operate rider replacement??? updated card is here

FREE AVAILABLE as of NOW! Direct download from the page,

Sunday, 13th, April, 2014. Local Time 7pm, BST 6pm, UTC/GMT 5pm

MiniMax Racecard Polish Extraliga Leszno vs. Czestochowa (Sunday, 13th, April, 2014)

Edited by manchesterpaul

No Laguta - that's a downer! :-(

At least Kildemand's racing, should revel in the wide open spaces of Leszno.

Edited by mikec

No Laguta - that's a downer! :-(

At least Kildemand's racing, should revel in the wide open spaces of Leszno.

Pandorum is drowning his sorrows right now. :lol:

• Like 2

It was a good meeting better than usual norm at Wroclaw hopefully next one will be entertaining too.

MJJ hurt his groin :neutral:

I would rub it better for him. :t:

I am doing that right now, are you jealous.

start times for the meetings are 3.30pm and 6pm uk times

Watching on http://activepl.tv/stream2.html

Having to switch to this for the moment for the second match as the Sopcast channel is showing offline