British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague Play-off Final Sunday October 5th Plus Div 1

For anyone on here who hasn't got it, Sopcast is a VERY reliable stream. Download takes a couple of minutes and it is safe. When it is on the menu I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

I've used it for many, many years and like you it's always my first option.

Only thing i would add, and this not aimed at seasoned downloaders of software, but do exercise extreme caution even when downloading from an official page as you'll notice there are several 'download' buttons injected on to a page. Rather than digress the thread here i'd advise you to read up on trying to spot the ONE genuine download on a page and not buttons that whilst they may also download the programme you are after will include some nasties too.

Good evening all, when reading about streaming problems, I feel very fortunate to have a on official stream to rely on.

Agree, but when tried it with Windows 8.1 I found that even when I got a stream I couldn't get it to go full screen for some reason. (Not a problem because I switched to a laptop running 7 and it's fine.)

Must do some checks to make sure I have the latest version of Sopcast I guess.

3.8.3 is i think the 'latest' release but when i scanned it with a secondary AV it showed a PUP in it, so i went with the previous stable version and all has been perfect.

Good evening all, when reading about streaming problems, I feel very fortunate to have a on official stream to rely on.

Lol. We ok now though we got Sopcast!

That was a vintage Emil ride in heat 12. :t:

Wish I did. :lol: Alan.

That was a vintage Emil ride in heat 12. :t:

Wish I did. :lol: Alan.

Yeah I think it's time that you start try to convince your wife that you need to move across the Atlantic. ;)

Yeah I think it's time that you start try to convince your wife that you need to move across the Atlantic. ;)

She loved it on the trip over last year. I'm working on it! :t:

Sunny Manchester is the next stop tomorrow have a good evening all.

• Like 1

Sunny Manchester is the next stop tomorrow have a good evening all.

No it's not as we're at Swindon on sky. Lol

Thank you and goodnight.

Aces at Swindon on SKY tomorrow, so no problem. ;)

No it's not as we're at Swindon on sky. Lol

Oh is it lol ok cheers you've saved me breaking into a flood of tears when i tune in tomorrow night :D

UPDATE I take that back you mean we're away but still on TV, ok no tears at all then.

Edited by manchesterpaul

On to round 6 next Sunday 1st June-which I will miss-on way back from Prague-all uk times

1st up at 12.45pm for 1pm 1st race div1 Rybnik v Lodz followed by at

3pm for 3.30 pm 1st race Czestochowa v Torun followed by

5.45pm for 6pm 1st race Zielona Gora v Gorzow(THE local derby)

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

http://www.meczyki.pl/

No sorry, but like Pawel (above) I always run a scan after watching streams just to check. Today was first time I have had a 'result' for some time.

Purely "for what its worth", I ran all 3 of my Malware programmes after today and came up with nothing . Sigh of relief. :lol: All the best. Alan.

Purely "for what its worth", I ran all 3 of my Malware programmes after today and came up with nothing . Sigh of relief. :lol: All the best. Alan.

Good, maybe lastword accidentally clicked on one of the many X's that wait to be clicked? Anyways glad you both, and myself too, seem to be safe. I say 'seem' because AV's don't catch all invaders at all lol.

Not a bad day for racing mind and even in the latter match with fewer battles it's still nice to be able to watch the top riders against each other and lesser ones trying to gain a few scalps.