British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Somerset Rebels Lc 1/4/14

Proctor has a good record in the PL.

Such a hypocrite! Proctor started woefully for Plymouth last year.

I'm concerned that the electrical power surges still haven't been fully resolved. The floodlights dipped down during one race and was noticeably darker for a split second. Then later on in the meeting the floodlights on the 3rd/4th bend went very bright and were noticeably a lot brighter than the rest.

Still it did gave me the perfect view of that move by the fish in 15.

Ales is a huge concern now, was very poor again.

Edited by Noodles

Such a hypocrite! Proctor started woefully for Plymouth last year.

Yet good enough to replace Doyle at Number one, for the League Champions, Or not as it turns out.

As an atheist republican i'm staying rooted to my seat... ;)

I am an atheist monarchist :) so I suppose I should stand but not sing lol

• Like 3

Yet good enough to replace Doyle at Number one, for the League Champions, Or not as it turns out.

Unless we signed Tai Woffinden or Darcy Ward at no.1, there was never going to be anyone good enough to replace Doyle.

I'm concerned that the electrical power surges still haven't been fully resolved. The floodlights dipped down during one race and was noticeably darker for a split second. Then later on in the meeting the floodlights on the 3rd/4th bend went very bright and were noticeably a lot brighter than the rest.

Still it did gave me the perfect view of that move by the fish in 15.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/business/business-news/cable-faults-blamed-for-flickering-lights-across-peterborough-1-5977132

Residents across Peterborough have voiced concerns after lights in their homes started flickering.

A number of people in Yaxley, Werrington, Longthorpe and even Stamford say that for several days they noticed their lights flickering or even suddenly dimming before brightening again.

Some people have taken to the social networking site Facebook to highlight their concerns.

But a spokeswoman for UK Power Networks said they had only received two complaints about the problem.

She said: “We are aware there have been a number of faults on underground cables in the Peterborough area in the last couple of weeks.

“We believe these faults are unrelated. Repairs have been carried out and we are hopeful this has rectified the reported problems, which include lights flickering and brief power interruptions.

She added: “We are continuing to monitor the situation and apologise to customers who have experienced problems with their electricity supply.

“Regarding the cause of the faults, there can be a number of reasons, such as third party damage or vibrations of the road.

“As far as we’re aware we have had two calls with regard to flickering supplies in the Peterborough area in the last couple of weeks - one at the end of March and one on Tuesday night.

“Both faults have now been fixed.

So it will be down to Mick bypassing the meter now. :P

• Like 2